Stam

Irwin

Ronaldo

Keane

Scholes

Giggs

Van Nistelrooy

Rooney

Bench: Van der Sar, Vidic, Beckham, Cantona, Cole.

Cantona's exclusion will probably get me some heat.

I'm not even a Man United fan and I find Cantona's exclusion laughable. :lol: He was in my all time PL team ffs, not just my Man United one. Ludicrous that he's not in your Man United team when he was voted like 7th best Man United player of ALL TIME by Man United fans.

Schmeichel

Neville

Ferdinand

Stam

Irwin

Ronaldo

Keane

Scholes

Giggs

Van Nistelrooy

Rooney

Bench: Van der Sar, Vidic, Beckham, Cantona, Cole.

Cantona's exclusion will probably get me some heat.

You have a Man Utd bench without fucking Solskjær on it? What? :lol:

Will Rooney fuck be considered your greatest of all time FFS

He's already up there like. :lol: If he hadn't asked for a transfer request a lot would probably already have him top.

He's my favourite player. Big difference. :lol:

He's my favourite player. Big difference. :lol:

You have an all-time Man Utd bench. It's prime material for a Solskjær inclusion on so many levels, even if he's obviously not one of the all time greats. :lol:

Just because he's been about for ages, he's not close to loads of your players just in my life time

It's not just longevity ffs. :lol: He'll be our all time top scorer and assist holder while being one of the most hard working and versatile players we've ever had. He's incredible. He'll break England's records as well and has a small shot at becoming the all time Premier League top scorer despite barely playing as a striker.

Guest firetotheworks

I think a canny few Man United fans that have seen George Best and Bobby Charlton would laugh their head off at you for that suggestion like.

Guest firetotheworks

Just because he's been about for ages, he's not close to loads of your players just in my life time

It's not just longevity ffs. :lol: He'll be our all time top scorer and assist holder while being one of the most hard working and versatile players we've ever had. He's incredible. He'll break England's records as well and has a small shot at becoming the all time Premier League top scorer despite barely playing as a striker.

Not doubting Rooney's quality but he's been playing since he was like 16, he's nothing on George Best, man. You're talking about lists where you say he's on top, but I"ve just had a look and on he's nowhere near in most of them, he's like 15th. Most have either Best, Charlton or Giggs at the top...

You've had like 5 Ballon D'or winners or something and probably plenty more who have been close to one, Rooney has never come close. I know Man Utd fans that would have him sold tomorrow tbh.

I don't think you should look at that award for justification. We've had many players that are considered among the best and have never come close. Rooney has actually come closer than the likes of Giggs and Scholes I think, while a lot of footballers consider Scholes to be the best player they've ever played with.

Surely you know about how ridiculous George Best was though?

Of course. It'll always get heat from some people going against the Holy Trinity but I just think Rooney will be considered our best ever by the majority. It could just me absolutely loving Rooney and his style of play of course.

I like the idea of this though, an all time XI for each team. It would have to be Barca for me, Messi, Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldo, Xavi...that's 5 of the very best players of all time right there.

Madrid would be class too. Zidane, Ronaldo, Hierro, Di Stefano, Owen. Best XI to play together has to be Milan though.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/334/U-WOT-M8.jpg

Good to see Colback looking well.

Guest firetotheworks

For the life of me I can't come up with a Barça best all-time XI. Too many players that I can't drop (Diego, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cruyff, Ronaldo...)

Also, Ney being Ney.

Come on VI, I'll help.

Right, out of those players you need to drop Rivaldo and Ronaldinho. Go from there.

For the life of me I can't come up with a Barça best all-time XI. Too many players that I can't drop (Diego, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cruyff, Ronaldo...)

Also, Ney being Ney.

Come on VI, I'll help.

Right, out of those players you need to drop Rivaldo and Ronaldinho. Go from there.

Wew man, you can't drop Ronny like :no:

Guest firetotheworks

Also, Ney being Ney.

Come on VI, I'll help.

Wew man, you can't drop Ronny like :no:

When the alternatives are Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo and Cruyff you sort of have to like. :lol: