Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

How much Matthew le Tissier hates us always amuses me. Constantly ramming us as a player should do him, surely? No, now he's a fucking pundit, so he continues. What have we done to him? Are we too far away? Wtf is the matter with him? :dontknow:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/01/new-york-city-fc-frank-lampard-loan-manchester-city

“We would like to publicly denounce ... Frank Lampard’s decision to extend his loan to Manchester City until the end of the Premier League season,” New York fans group the Third Rail said in a statement.

“Many fans, including our members, decided to support the team, committed to season tickets, and bought merchandise under the impression that Frank Lampard would be playing for New York City Football Club, not Manchester City.

“Many of those fans are rightly outraged by this decision, and we support any course of action they take to voice their discontent over this decision.

“We reject out of hand any suggestion that NYCFC is in any way secondary to Manchester City FC, regardless of the source, and are disappointed that City Football Group would give such an appearance.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/01/new-york-city-fc-frank-lampard-loan-manchester-city

“We would like to publicly denounce ... Frank Lampard’s decision to extend his loan to Manchester City until the end of the Premier League season,” New York fans group the Third Rail said in a statement.

“Many fans, including our members, decided to support the team, committed to season tickets, and bought merchandise under the impression that Frank Lampard would be playing for New York City Football Club, not Manchester City.

“Many of those fans are rightly outraged by this decision, and we support any course of action they take to voice their discontent over this decision.

“We reject out of hand any suggestion that NYCFC is in any way secondary to Manchester City FC, regardless of the source, and are disappointed that City Football Group would give such an appearance.”

Writing's been on the wall for a little while now. NYCFC would do well to target another DP at this point.

And of course NYCFC is secondary to Man City, this move is case in point.

Writing's been on the wall for a little while now. NYCFC would do well to target another DP at this point.

what did they expect same owner at both clubs and one is competing in 2 of the biggest competitions in the world I wonder which club he will prioritize

what did they expect same owner at both clubs and one is competing in 2 of the biggest competitions in the world I wonder which club he will prioritize

I don't know that Lampard himself expected to be playing this well, or relied upon as much as he has been, when he went on loan. Can't blame him for wanting to see out the season.

I don't know that Lampard expected he'd be playing this well, or relied upon as much as he has been, when he went on loan. Can't blame him for wanting to see out the season.

chance of another premier league medal and outside chance of champions league one I can understand why nycfc fans (weird saying that about a club that hasn't played one match) would be upset but yeah can't blame him in the slightest myself

I don't know that Lampard expected he'd be playing this well, or relied upon as much as he has been, when he went on loan. Can't blame him for wanting to see out the season.

chance of another premier league medal and outside chance of champions league one I can understand why nycfc fans (weird saying that about a club that hasn't played one match) would be upset but yeah can't blame him in the slightest myself

Considering most NYCFC fans are also "massive" Man City fans since they started following football two years ago, you'd think they'd be happy at this turn of events.

The Crazy Gang documentary is on BT atm - very interesting.

Seen it the other day, thought it was a good watch actually. Fashanu is a total psychopath.

Aye, he's absolutely mental. Really strange guy.

Really enjoyed it when I watched it on boxing day, some of the stuff they got up to was horrific.