Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I think it's more of a way to get at the Arsenal fans. The Arsenal fans used to shout stuff like 'dirty scum' at them because Stoke played a physical game which Arsenal can't cope with and Wenger hates. Wenger has installed a victim complex within Arsenal and Stoke are touted as a team who bully them, the fans latch on to it. Stoke fans are just responding. Time was I never used to mind an Arsenal fan, now they are so far down the path of playing victim when things don't go well that their unbearable.

I think it's more of a way to get at the Arsenal fans. The Arsenal fans used to shout stuff like 'dirty scum' at them because Stoke played a physical game which Arsenal can't cope with and Wenger hates. Wenger has installed a victim complex within Arsenal and Stoke are touted as a team who bully them, the fans latch on to it. Stoke fans are just responding. Time was I never used to mind an Arsenal fan, now they are so far down the path of playing victim when things don't go well that their unbearable.

That's all well and good.  But what were their reasons for booing and then doing monkey chants at Demba Ba?  Failed a medical for us did ya?  Now you have the audacity to score against us?  That's not on, you're getting booed and racially abused  :idiot2:

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah, it's really cuntish of Stoke fans.

Unlike those lovely Arsenal fans who never had a bad word for Adebayor or his parents.....