Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Also how are benfica seeded and Arsenal and others aren't

Because they won one of the top 7 leagues in Europe

Fair dos. Seems too logical for uefa that's what threw me

Yeah it's a new rule this year. Leicester are quite thankful of that fact I reckon.

I don't think there's any way we can get a group that isn't as hard as f*** tbh.

Jammy b******.

Well it certainly could have been worse :lol:.

It's actually the hardest group to call, it's so well-balanced. Nobody great, but nobody shite either. It looks more like a Europa Cup group tbh.

Imagine finally getting to the Champions League and getting the grim group of Porto, Club Brugge and Copenhagen :lol:

They could easily win that, then all of a sudden they're seeded with a fair chance of the last 8.

I suppose the flip side is that they collect the money whilst still going through, where they'll get the glamour tie(s). But the group is an anti-climax :lol:

In all fairness with them being top seeds they were never really going to get the glamour ties (elite clubs) in the group stages. This group is a good opportunity for them to progress and if they do so then they will likely get the glamour tie.

3 absolutely belting away trips. Aye gutted.

:lol: It's a fair point, though, it's hardly a glamorous draw. It'll no doubt be marvellous and they could easily even progress, but you don't long for Copenhagen when you qualify for the CL.

I'm fraught with jealousy, obviously.

3 absolutely belting away trips. Aye gutted.

:lol: It's a fair point, though, it's hardly a glamorous draw. It'll no doubt be marvellous and they could easily even progress, but you don't long for Copenhagen when you qualify for the CL.

I'm fraught with jealousy, obviously.

Being top seeds they were always going to draw at least 1.5 shite teams plus it's a better night on the piss than all the other D seed options. Way better than Rostov or Razgrad.