Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Edgar Davids has officially retired.

After his fifth red card in 18 months or something yesterday  :laugh:

It's funny you say that, the L'Equipe article says that he's retiring as a player because "he's a target for referees."

Edgar Davids has officially retired.

After his fifth red card in 18 months or something yesterday  :laugh:

In his career, in terms of league starts these are his clubs..

Ajax 136

Juventus 135

Barnet 36

Spurs 34

Barcelona 18

Milan 15

Inter 7

Crystal Palace 6

Just looks a mental stat. :lol:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=1918

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-banter/Sunderland-midfielder-David-Meyler-Man-United-s-Liam-O-Brien-Blackburn-s-Tim-Flowers-and-the-Top-10-fastest-sendings-off-of-all-time-article319281.html

Number 1

1) Lee Todd (Cross Farm Park Celtic ) - 2 seconds

Now in his defence - such as it can be - at least Pratt was sent off for a dangerous tackle. But spare a thought for Todd who felt the ref's wrath just two seconds into a match against Taunton East Reach Wanderers, after being startled by the whistle to signal the game's kick-off. "F**k me, that was loud," he announced. But the whistler in question wasn't amused and promptly sent him off! "I wasn't swearing at the ref or anyone else," protested Todd afterwards. "Anyone else would have done the same - he nearly blew my ear off!"

:lol:

Would a comparison thread get enough activity? The talk in the Liverpool thread intrigued me. I'd like to see people have a debate on something like Suarez vs. Van Persie and why they think a certain player is better. It could be updated weekly like the "how highly do you rate..." thread.

Could be some interesting ones. Keane/Vieira, Lampard/Gerrard, Fabregas/Cleverley etc.

Would a comparison thread get enough activity? The talk in the Liverpool thread intrigued me. I'd like to see people have a debate on something like Suarez vs. Van Persie and why they think a certain player is better. It could be updated weekly like the "how highly do you rate..." thread.

Could be some interesting ones. Keane/Vieira, Lampard/Gerrard, Chuckle/Cleverley etc.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-banter/Sunderland-midfielder-David-Meyler-Man-United-s-Liam-O-Brien-Blackburn-s-Tim-Flowers-and-the-Top-10-fastest-sendings-off-of-all-time-article319281.html

Number 1

1) Lee Todd (Cross Farm Park Celtic ) - 2 seconds

Now in his defence - such as it can be - at least Pratt was sent off for a dangerous tackle. But spare a thought for Todd who felt the ref's wrath just two seconds into a match against Taunton East Reach Wanderers, after being startled by the whistle to signal the game's kick-off. "F**k me, that was loud," he announced. But the whistler in question wasn't amused and promptly sent him off! "I wasn't swearing at the ref or anyone else," protested Todd afterwards. "Anyone else would have done the same - he nearly blew my ear off!"

Could be some interesting ones. Keane/Vieira, Lampard/Gerrard, Fabregas/Cleverley etc.

Fabregas/Cleverley :lol: Tongue in cheek I hope