Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

So mopheed turns down the chance to manage villa but will go for Cardiff. Must have been promised some big funds, let's sell em some shite.

TBF I could see Tan opening up the pocketbook in the January window.

I recall the media hassle over here when Villa came knocking, he turned them down due to his wife not wanting to move only a year after settling in with their kids or something IIRC.

Also have a feeling OGS will go FM-tastic and buy players he know/knew from his time at Molde, i.e. Mats Møller Dæhli, Joshua Gatt and Magnus Wolff Eikrem are pretty much certainties.

So mopheed turns down the chance to manage villa but will go for Cardiff. Must have been promised some big funds, let's sell em some shite.

TBF I could see Tan opening up the pocketbook in the January window.

I recall the media hassle over here when Villa came knocking, he turned them down due to his wife not wanting to move only a year after settling in with their kids or something IIRC.

Also have a feeling OGS will go FM-tastic and buy players he know/knew from his time at Molde, i.e. Mats Møller Dæhli, Joshua Gatt and Magnus Wolff Eikrem are pretty much certainties.

Has Gatt done anything of note recently? Seems like he's always injured.

Couldn't Koscielny do up his trousers? :lol: looks dead gay.

My immediate thought :lol:

"Oh photo time, no don't worry doing them up would take FAR to long".

Don't be so hard on the guy - he clearly thought Schumacher merely needed to see his shorts and he would be healed...

Apparently when he was talking to us, Molde's owner said he'd cut all funding for the club if Solksjaer left, put the pressure on big time, and he backed down and stayed

The unspoken truth is that not many in the league likely care about the FA Cup, whether they admit it or not. Not the competition it used to be and I think there's a definite disconnect between fans and clubs on its importance.

The unspoken truth is that not many in the league likely care about the FA Cup, whether they admit it or not. Not the competition it used to be and I think there's a definite disconnect between fans and clubs on its importance.

cash is king and for clubs near the bottom or fighting for a champions league place its something that can get in the way of far more valuable objectives

Some brilliant quotes in there from Amaechi about the FA's trouble in working with the right people.

Will be interesting to see how the FA handle the Anelka case. Already deeply troublesome the way WBA have gone about their business. There's no room for interpretation of his gesture, there's no valid argument in his explanation as he clearly states he's doing it in honour of one of France's and Europe's leading anti-semites. Yet, they have no problem fielding him in the game afterwards. He knew what he was doing and refuses to take back any of it.

Some brilliant quotes in there from Amaechi about the FA's trouble in working with the right people.

Will be interesting to see how the FA handle the Anelka case. Already deeply troublesome the way WBA have gone about their business. There's no room for interpretation of his gesture, there's no valid argument in his explanation as he clearly states he's doing it in honour of one of France's and Europe's leading anti-semites. Yet, they have no problem fielding him in the game afterwards. He knew what he was doing and refuses to take back any of it.

the one article I read, he said he was an anti-zionist.

the one article I read, he said he was an anti-zionist.

He's been convicted of anti-semitic hate-crimes 7 times. He tries to hide his anti-semitism behind criticism of Israel. I knew about him before this. For example, he's invited Robert Faurisson onto the stage during his shows. Faurisson is Europe's most prominent denier of the Holocaust. He awarded Faurisson with some sort of "honour" while dressed as a concentration camp prisoner.

Read more on Dieudonné here;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nicolas-anelka-quenelle-dieudonnes-la-2970567

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/27/france-ban-comedian-antisemitism

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/from-dieudonn-to-nicolas-anelka-hands-signal-new-french-race-row-9028420.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2530753/MARTIN-SAMUEL-What-Nicolas-Anelka-did-twice-bad-Luis-Suarez-John-Terry-episodes.html