Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Any of you think Newcastle can finished above Man United this year? Seriously, honest question.

I don't think we will because I don't think we're pushing for that. If things go bad for you next month, you'll probably drop loads of cash trying to make it right. I think we are who we are.

I've been looking at the Christmas period beforehand. I said on here a few weeks ago that we had five games coming up which we should get 12 points from. Newcastle were included and if we were to lose one that's the one I thought it would be. I expect us to beat Hull and Norwich. If we do we should be within 6 or 7 points of top spot.

I'm just happy to be picking up points.

You are also missing out some key players though injuries while we have been relatively unscathed on that front. Once those players come back well-rested and with the benefit of a more settled side with few incomings, you should be able to pick up pace and push for 4th. We are only 2 points ahead despite this being one of our best starts ever. I doubt we'll be able to maintain the gap once you get going.

:lol: Fucker, I don't think I can go through with that pain again.

I will drink my own piss if you finish above us though.

I mean...the eagerness of this post makes me think you just like the taste of your piss.

Speaking of dares, I remember someone losing a bet and having to make a donation to the SBR Foundation.

He was making excuses all the way. Did said guy follow it through in the end?

No I don't think he did. Was bragging about how much he earned (which wasn't an amount to brag about) but claimed poverty when he lost the bet.

Wanker basically.

Speaking of dares, I remember someone losing a bet and having to make a donation to the SBR Foundation.

No I don't think he did. Was bragging about how much he earned (which wasn't an amount to brag about) but claimed poverty when he lost the bet.

w***** basically.

Thought so. All I could remember was him losing the bet then dragging his feet with some lame excuses. And it was just a tenner iirc?

Any recollection who the wanker was?

Wanker basically.

He was a complete fucking arsehole. I hope I played my part in hounding the prick off the forum. Either that or the scum changed his name.