Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I honestly can't remember if I did it or not. If it's fairly recent (last few weeks) then it wasn't me :lol:

I've settled down since Cajun voiced his disapproval.

Who gave me a custom title and when? Rich, you dick.

Who else would it be?

Andy is also capable of such scathing cruelty.

Andy is more of a full name changing kind of douche though. Rich likes to just slip it in, undetected. Different styles.

Eurosport.com EN ‏@EurosportCom_EN  5m

RT @AndyJSykes: Former Preston and Manchester United manager David Moyes has been arrested after a scuffle at a Lancashire wine bar.

EDIT: Probably bollocks.

@AndyJSykes  1m

Police are investigating after a scuffle in a Lancashire wine bar where David Moyes was drinking. No arrests made. http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/community/community-news/police-probe-scuffle-in-bar-where-moyes-was-drinking-1-

Do not like. Give the full picture. It's not like the other things she predicted were particularly great either.

young player of the year:

LT Philippe Coutinho. Still only 21, the Brazil and former Internazionale midfielder possesses the touch and vision to help restore Liverpool to prominence.

relegation:

LT Crystal Palace, Hull and Fulham.

LEAST LOOKING FORWARD TO

LT An almost inevitable clash between Alan Pardew and his, er controversial, director of football, Joe Kinnear at Newcastle.

Do not like. Give the full picture. It's not like the other things she predicted were particularly great either.

young player of the year:

LT Philippe Coutinho. Still only 21, the Brazil and former Internazionale midfielder possesses the touch and vision to help restore Liverpool to prominence.

relegation:

LT Crystal Palace, Hull and Fulham.

LEAST LOOKING FORWARD TO

LT An almost inevitable clash between Alan Pardew and his, er controversial, director of football, Joe Kinnear at Newcastle.

Only seen it there now on the Lad Bible. It didn't have the rest.

Eurosport.com EN ‏@EurosportCom_EN  5m

RT @AndyJSykes: Former Preston and Manchester United manager David Moyes has been arrested after a scuffle at a Lancashire wine bar.

EDIT: Probably bollocks.

@AndyJSykes  1m

Police are investigating after a scuffle in a Lancashire wine bar where David Moyes was drinking. No arrests made. http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/community/community-news/police-probe-scuffle-in-bar-where-moyes-was-drinking-1-

such scuffle

so arrest

Guest firetotheworks

As much as I dislike the little shit, the WC will/would be undoubtedly worse without him.

I honestly can't remember if I did it or not. If it's fairly recent (last few weeks) then it wasn't me :lol:

I've settled down since Cajun voiced his disapproval.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2wd3r5l.jpg