Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

@SkySportsNews

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers signs new long-term contract #SSN

@JimWhite

I'm hearing that Spurs have now made Mauricio Pochettino their number one target and he could be named as new manager this week. #SSN next

Guest bimpy474

Potential partnership with Rotherham. Evans must still be pissed if he thinks the King is like Taggart:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-set-talks-wembley-7172785

Pardew aside, it's not a bad idea seeing as Rotherham are now in the championship. Anyway, getting our young players as far away from Pardew as possible is a great idea.

Guest bimpy474

Evans and Pardew seem like a match made in heaven, both dispicable cunts who talk absolute wank

Evans talks his players and team up, that's rather refreshing and a massive difference from the cunt in charge of us.

Guest bimpy474

I must be mental but i've just registered to play again at 43, not in the veterans league either. The vets was too slow and with my two boys playing that was why i decided to referee instead. The manager used to be a professional player and i've been playing in Dad and charity games with him. Called me up and said i was just what he needed, an old head as Captain to play sweeper or sitting in front of the back four. Thicko me said yes :lol:

I'm an idiot.

I must be mental but i've just registered to play again at 43, not in the veterans league either. The vets was too slow and with my two boys playing that was why i decided to referee instead. The manager used to be a professional player and i've been playing in Dad and charity games with him. Called me up and said i was just what he needed, an old head as Captain to play sweeper or sitting in front of the back four. Thicko me said yes :lol:

I'm an idiot.

Nah mate, play football for as long as you can

Guest bimpy474

I'm an idiot.

I would, it's my knees that don't want me too.

I'm an idiot.

I'm at a crossroads now - if I don't make a concerted effort to get fit I might never play again. I've not played for two years, and the last time I did my hamstrings just kept pinging. It was embarrassing, and so frustrating. How long do your knees hurt afterwards? Do you do the ice bath thing?

Haven't played in quite some time now due to one thing or another but I'm planning on playing until I just can't do it anymore.

Reckon I can make it to 50.

That's another 11 years of flicks and tricks  :smug:

Hammered in a hattrick earlier tonight including the winning goal  :snod: If my shin splints problem can hold out, I would love to play until I'm 50. 15 years to go like.

Guest bimpy474

I'm an idiot.

I'm at a crossroads now - if I don't make a concerted effort to get fit I might never play again. I've not played for two years, and the last time I did my hamstrings just kept pinging. It was embarrassing, and so frustrating. How long do your knees hurt afterwards? Do you do the ice bath thing?

Well my knees are holding up ok, it's more that i worry when not playing about them, for when i play. I've had a ACL so i'm a bit wary, as soon as i'm playing i'm ok and as someone who likes a tackle i can't hold back and the knee has been fine so far. The problem for me is more fatigue after a game, i feel shattered. I stroll through games without a problem but an hour or so later i'm truly fecked and it takes a couple of days to recover.

Although the thighs, jesus christ on a bike they ache. I'm playing again because i love to play and because i want to be fitter, but my age is catching me up, you just can't do things like you did.

Jesus Christ.  Why is anyone giving Collymore the time of day. Odious little man with nothing about him.  :lol:

As far as pundits go he's not bad. One of the few who actually make an effort to know what they're talking about. He doesn't always succeed but you can tell he's trying.

Guest bimpy474

The fact he likes to stick his cock through car windows in the woods, in the dead of night, shouldn't enter in to it, so to speak.