Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

At the very least auction them off for charity or something.

Ashley man, he really is a fcking cheap arsed flunky of a businessman with nothing about him whatsoever.

At the very least auction them off for charity or something.

Ashley man, he really is a fcking cheap arsed flunky of a businessman with nothing about him whatsoever.

could easily be a deliberate two fingers to the fans and ashley out, boycotts etc.

Ghengis Khan used to use this as a terror tactic when civilisations used to rebel under his empire/control.  he used to wipe out their culture and history as if they never existsed.

If there was ever a call to do something now, its after a petty act vandalism of he clubs history.

Must cost to much in keeping them clean. Save money by not having cleaners who remove dust.  Ffs we dont have many trophies to chome about, at least let us have memories of our decent teams. 

What a cunt.

Lee Craig Stewart ‏@LeeCraigStewart  3h3 hours ago

@Bigmozza33 @7RobLee I'd sell it on eBay to a worthy home, don't throw it out!

Looking to make a few quick quid out the club he turned his glory-supporting back on.

What a fucking cunt he is  :lol:

Mick lowes is fat sack of s***- 'we should be grateful for what we have- we are at Anfield tonight, we could be Leeds, portsmouth, etc etc, only dreaming of this.'

What a load of s*** :lol:

I fear the day when whatever brainwashing device we big clubs use to turn other clubs' fans into the footballing equivalent of the Stepford wives breaks down and you show up at our place with the pitchforks.

Does anyone else, upon hearing a member of the national media refer to Stamford Bridge as "The Bridge" or, even worse, White Hart Lane as "The Lane" feel a bit of sick coming up to the back of their mouth, or is it just me?

Guest firetotheworks

Does anyone else, upon hearing a member of the national media refer to Stamford Bridge as "The Bridge" or, even worse, White Hart Lane as "The Lane" feel a bit of sick coming up to the back of their mouth, or is it just me?

Nah, I think most people feel that way. The over familiarisation of commentators with things like that in an attempt to be a part of it.