Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

At the end of the day we fought for the freedom we have this country to allow him to be able to do that. It's irritating but he's entitled to do it. Like I said before, the more people make of it the more his "protest" has worked.

McClean should move away from England if he hates it so much. Bet he likes it when he is cashing in his pay checks every month though.

I for one can certainly see James Mcclean being in high demand from clubs in other countries :lol:

McClean should move away from England if he hates it so much. Bet he likes it when he is cashing in his pay checks every month though.

I for one can certainly see James Mcclean being in high demand from clubs in other countries :lol:

I'm sure some useless shite in his beloved Ireland would take him. Would have to lower his wages significantly though, so that's not happening.

I'm sure some useless shite in his beloved Ireland would take him. Would have to lower his wages significantly though, so that's not happening.

So you think he should give up professional football basically? :lol: