Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

19/20. Knew Fletcher cost £12m but thought Rodwell cost £13m for some reason.

:lol: :lol:

What's funny? :lol:

Your comment, can't even admit you were wrong without giving a justification. Typical Man U fan.

Your comment, can't even admit you were wrong without giving a justification. Typical Man U fan.

I thought Rodwell cost 13m, which means I was wrong. You idiot.

Yeah sure, you were only wrong by £1m. Be real Froggy. You probably got like 12/20.

Yeah sure, you were only wrong by £1m. Be real Froggy. You probably got like 12/20.

I'm fucking brilliant at modern footy trivia, you little shit.

Imagine if your record signing was a mercenary fuck who was complicit in getting your team relegated, who then fucked off on a free.

After everything that's happened and all the despicable bastards we've had associated with us in recent times, I still have a very special place for that globule of sewer matter.

Rafinha Alcántara says today in an interview that he and his father (Mazinho) tried to convince Thiago to chose Brazil instead of Spain, to no avail. Brazil could certainly have used him.

Thiago is clearly adopted. Idiot.

Also proves he's more Brazilian than Spanish and only chose Spain because he's a gloryhunter. Probably has a relationship with Diego Costa as well.

17/20 - screwed Sunderland and two former C'ship clubs (Watford, Bournemouth). Thought Rodwell has been more expensive.

I'd probably score worse in a similar La Liga quiz!

Would be interesting to see the record signing of PL clubs against La Liga clubs. Would imagine a fair few Championship clubs have bigger record signings than a number of La Liga ones. Stupid Sky.

17/20 - screwed Sunderland and two former C'ship clubs (Watford, Bournemouth). Thought Rodwell has been more expensive.

I'd probably score worse in a similar La Liga quiz!

Would be interesting to see the record signing of PL clubs against La Liga clubs. Would imagine a fair few Championship clubs have bigger record signings than a number of La Liga ones. Stupid Sky.

Off the top of my head, and some googling:

Real Madrid: Bale or Ronaldo, depending on who you believe: €100m/€96m

FCB: Luís Suárez €94m

Atlético de Madrid: Radamel Falcao €40m

Valencia: Rodrigo €30m

Sevilla: Negredo €15m

Villarreal: Soldado €16m

Athletic Club: Ríos €12m

Real Sociedad: Illarramendi €15m

Málaga: Cazorla €24m

Depor: Diego Tristán €18m

Betis: Denilson €30m (:lol:)

All the rest are probably below €10m or even lower. Heck, Eibar famously have never paid anything above €500k for a player.