Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

My freebie jacket arrived today  :icon_puke_r: : (1) could be the ugliest f***ing coat I have ever seen; (2) it's tiny; if this is classed as XL then applying the same poetic licence to cock measurement, I'm King Dong/"my penny [defo] won't fit the slot" (one for you IP). Basically, in colour and size it  it looks more suited to The Lollypop Guild/Munchkins. Thanks for nowt!  :slowclap: Postage well spent.

Bleacher Report UKVerified account ‏@br_uk  36m36 minutes ago

Mascherano's lawyer has requested the automatic suspension of the one-year prison sentence and wants it to be replaced by a fine

Bleacher Report UKVerified account ‏@br_uk  34m34 minutes ago

Mascherano has also been fined €815,000. A further fine of around €21,000 likely to be issued as replacement for the prison sentence (SPORT)

None of that makes sense :lol: how is 21k equivalent to a year in prison?

Because he would never have to serve that year. In Spain, if you lack priors you don't go to the can if you get a sentence lower than 2 years.

Or are a footballer. Everyone is at it at Barca, no-one ever gets punished.

Because he would never have to serve that year. In Spain, if you lack priors you don't go to the can if you get a sentence lower than 2 years.

It's the law, and it applies to everyone. Yes, there are many complains that our tax law is way too benign, but it applies to any rich cheating b******, not just Barça players.

The "you don't serve if it's less than 2 years" rule applies to any sentence, incidentally. Not just tax.

He has been fined the best part of a million euros  :lol: