Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Some people are totally obsessed with attendance figures like.

Newcastle fans comparing it to the rest of the championship arent much better to be fair

Aye, Newcastle have a bigger average attendance than fucking Bristol City. Amazing

Guest neesy111

Newcastle fans comparing it to the rest of the championship arent much better to be fair

Aye, Newcastle have a bigger average attendance than fucking Bristol City. Amazing

That's what I'm on about.  Wow we've got big attendances, we do also give away a hell lot of tickets for cheap.

Aye, Newcastle have a bigger average attendance than f***ing Bristol City. Amazing

That's what I'm on about.  Wow we've got big attendances, we do also give away a hell lot of tickets for cheap.

Love how so called Newcastle fans try to slate the club or its fans at every opportunity. Our tickets are actually amongst the most expensive in the division. Huddersfield for example charge a flat rate of £189 for adult season tickets. Mine cost £520 for a seat behind the goal (Gallowgate end). A mate at work pays over £700 for his ST in the Milburn Stand.

Gotcha, thought you were on about mackems :thup:

IN the PL our gate receipts aren't as impressive as they could be.. I believe anyway..

They were around £27m in the last set of accounts which is fairly impressive. Obviously not at the levels of the big London clubs or Man Utd and Liverpool though. As a comparison Sunderlands were £10.7m so we made almost 3 times as much as they did on gate receipts despite our crowds only being around 8,000 higher. It's one of the reasons they'll be screwed if they ever get relegated. They have a mountain of debt and TV money is their only decent income stream.

We let ourselves down with corporate, commercial and advertising revenue which is nowhere near as high as it should be.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly the comprehensive piece of shit that everyone thought he was, then.

Did anyone see him on Cribs? His house looked exactly like the inside of Sambuca's in Forest Hall. Proper tacky shite.

Guest chopey

I had my suspicion's about him when he left TV AM and then tried to get off with both Gordon the Gopher and Zig and Zag, thought he was great pushing himself around the early morning TV circuit

The friend must have shocking self-esteem to sleep with that gorilla.

Aye, putting aside the whole wife with cancer issue, I'm not sure how he's managed to pull that.

Aye as much as I can call him an abhorrent human being, which he seems to be, I have no idea what it's like to be a 59 year old man who can pull fit 27 year old lawyers. In fact I have no idea what it's like to be a 26 year old man who can pull 27 year old fit lawyers.