The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Just had a look on a few Wigan forums, non of them give a s*** about being relegated. They seem to be hanging on to tha fact they won the FA cup, rather then think about relegation.

Well they should be filled with loads of confidence heading into Europa. Sure to do well... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be shocked if they perform surprisingly well in Europe. Their style lends itself to the continent.

There could be some serious changes at Wigan over the summer, guess that's the worry. Will they be the same club next season?

If Martinez is gone they'll need to strenghten that defense and try to keep the players. As it is now they'll be good enough for playoffs I'd think. QPR will probably win that league if they can keep players.

What? QPR will sink into League 1 if they keep the same mercenaries.

Just had a look on a few Wigan forums, non of them give a s*** about being relegated. They seem to be hanging on to tha fact they won the FA cup, rather then think about relegation.

Well they should be filled with loads of confidence heading into Europa. Sure to do well... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be shocked if they perform surprisingly well in Europe. Their style lends itself to the continent.

There could be some serious changes at Wigan over the summer, guess that's the worry. Will they be the same club next season?

If Martinez is gone they'll need to strenghten that defense and try to keep the players. As it is now they'll be good enough for playoffs I'd think. QPR will probably win that league if they can keep players.

Eh there team is good enough for the Championship man, they just need a fresh start. At least that's what I'd think. But like you said they're mercenaries so they're all gone anyways.

Eh there team is good enough for the Championship man, they just need a fresh start. At least that's what I'd think. But like you said they're mercenaries so they're all gone anyways.

It's not about talent it's about their application. Their players couldn't be bothered all year in the Premiership. They'd care even less in the Championship.

It's not about talent it's about their application. Their players couldn't be bothered all year in the Premiership. They'd care even less in the Championship.

That on the other hand is probably true :thup: But they do have enough talent for that league.

Pretty sure they do give a shit, probably just trying to block it out.  I'd probably do the same :lol:

Having previously refused to give us more than 3k tickets for our game at Wigan next week, in case it was a relegation decider, Whelan has apparently already been on the blower this morning offering more.

I've decided. I am quite glad Wigan have gone.

Looking forward the EL final tonight, even though I absolutely loathe the fact that we'll get yet another CL dropout as the eventual winner.

Hope Benfica don't make it too easy for Chelsea, they look in dreadful spirits after the last two weeks in Portugal. Quite funny how Chelsea get the "big club" treatment even though Benfica have a truckload more trophies/finals :lol:

Chelsea's run to the final has been bloody obscene. An easy tie each round (yes, no easy games blah blah blah but they've had one of the easiest ties they could have had relatively each round), and now when they're coming up against a genuinely quality side in Benfica, they're playing them at the best time possible after Benfica arguably lost the league at their closest rivals last weekend in the last minute.

Chelsea's run to the final has been bloody obscene. An easy tie each round (yes, no easy games blah blah blah but they've had one of the easiest ties they could have had relatively each round), and now when they're coming up against a genuinely quality side in Benfica, they're playing them at the best time possible after Benfica arguably lost the league at their closest rivals last weekend in the last minute.

You're making me cry.

Kiss me, you foolish pretty man, and hug me.

Looking forward the EL final tonight, even though I absolutely loathe the fact that we'll get yet another CL dropout as the eventual winner.

Hope Benfica don't make it too easy for Chelsea, they look in dreadful spirits after the last two weeks in Portugal. Quite funny how Chelsea get the "big club" treatment even though Benfica have a truckload more trophies/finals :lol:

"Big club" = 6 or 7 pages of posts in their forum to this final

"Small club" = 400+

Does the infamous Guttmann Benfica curse apply to the EL or just the European cup?

I was in church yesterday and asked the local priest to ask Bela if it would be applied to EL also?

Gutmann answered that no. He also said he was tired and bored. He was watching Dr. Who.