The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Lowtons goal wasnt even in GOTS

Gary did explain that it was the best from every month tbf.

They should have invented a "new' 13th month to fit it in, if you ask me, it was that good.

Kinda glad that's over. Can't honestly say we deserved fourth - too many ordinary players and crucial injuries, and that we got so many points is essentially down to Bale having an unbelievable season. Hope AVB gets to bring in some of the players that he wants, rather than the committee.

I will say that that reffing performance raised a few eyebrows. That's a grand total of zero penalties this year, and the three or four shouts today were, well, penalties. I generally hate those kind of conspiracy theories, though, and luckily it didn't actually matter in the end. See you next year!

Lowtons goal wasnt even in GOTS

Gary did explain that it was the best from every month tbf.

They should have invented a "new' 13th month to fit it in, if you ask me, it was that good.

I dob;t know what month it was in but it should have won that months goal of the month

Chelsea 2-0 up in that pointless friendly against City in Amurcah.

3-0 now, City's finishing and shooting in general has been god awful and Chelsea have probably scored every time they have got near the penalty area  :lol:

You might as well be American, Froggy. You're already a Manchester United fan.

Blackman!

I am, and that's the only team I've ever supported, unlike some people in this thread...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ-3HkL0_JCvF2jQrHgypx_d-RwgoEGV3aMmnMV_k-PgCG__Sf

You might as well be American, Froggy. You're already a Manchester United fan.

Blackman!

I am, and that's the only team I've ever supported, unlike some people in this thread...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ-3HkL0_JCvF2jQrHgypx_d-RwgoEGV3aMmnMV_k-PgCG__Sf

:lol: Hmmm, I seem to have misplaced my comeback to this.