Steve Harper's Testimonial - Newcastle XI V Arsenal 19/05/2013 - 4pm KO (on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Guest bimpy474

Again no criticism of Pardew, amazing how blind these so called experts are.

That's it Jamie blame an injured player, what a cock.

cowards, but once a few journos start to take the knife out on a manager, the rest will jump on the bandwagon,  just like what they did on Wenger.  Xmas time every tom dick and harry in the media was questioning Wenger's position, some still are.

Guest bimpy474

cowards, but once a few journos start to take the knife out on a manager, the rest will jump on the bandwagon,  just like what they did on Wenger.  Xmas time every tom dick and harry in the media was questioning Wenger's position, some still are.

Wenger sitting around 4th to 6th and that happened, at least Arsenal still passed the ball about. Yet Pardew is getting away scott free, despite the results. It's the football itself that's been totally missed by FOOTBALL pundits and journo's. I find it baffling, as the way football is played is the first thing about football that i notice.

Wenger sitting around 4th to 6th and that happened, at least Arsenal still passed the ball about. Yet Pardew is getting away scott free, despite the results. It's the football itself that's been totally missed by FOOTBALL pundits and journo's. I find it baffling, as the way football is played is the first thing about football that i notice.

its amazing really, under the Sheppered era, he would be under cosh so much his position would be untenable.

Guest bimpy474

its amazing really, under the Sheppered era, he would be under cosh so much his position would be untenable.

:sadnod:

Alan fucking Smith!?!!  Can we not get a co-commentator that has 'leanings' towards the black and white for a change eh?  Fucking sky wankers!

And Howard Web as ref :anguish: