Who fancies having a thoroughly fruitless protest against Pardew?

Guest firetotheworks

• 5 months later...

Over 2,000 members of this forum. I'd love to know the % of the total 2,000+ members are considered active members of the forum, and of that % who would support the Time 4 Change type movement. Surely it has to be a majority in favor?

Time4Change are meeting again this week.

Our issue is that proper organisation of a march takes time getting council and police approval.  Perhaps a static demonstration can be organised with fewer restrictions.

We'll know tomorrow, but it definitely wasn't a one-off, and we hope to have a presence at every home game in some capacity.

Time4Change are meeting again this week.

Our issue is that proper organisation of a march takes time getting council and police approval.  Perhaps a static demonstration can be organised with fewer restrictions.

We'll know tomorrow, but it definitely wasn't a one-off, and we hope to have a presence at every home game in some capacity.

Its needs to happen while there's momentum imo. The club have really shown their hand in the way theyve reacted.

Guest Haris Vuckic

So long as it doesn't effect the team I'm behind it :thup:

what you mean like make them lose Games to our nearest rivals in s*** fashion. best not let that happen.

Que? :anguish:

So long as it doesn't effect the team I'm behind it :thup:

I reckon his contrived personality and cowardly footballing mentality is very much reflected in his team already. How much more badly will it impact on the team if fans chanted against him? Maybe the team would actually be lifted by anti-Pardew dissent from the stands, as it could mean the tide beginning to turn and give them hope that his days are numbered.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I was referring to the Time4Change movement in itself.

They wont replace Pardew with anyone better, they probably wont sack him. The rot starts from the top tbh.

They wont replace Pardew with anyone better, they probably wont sack him. The rot starts from the top tbh.

Oh right. So let's get Ashley to resign from his position as NUFC owner guy  :clap2:

It could get bad enough for Pardew from the stands that he could pack it in himself if the discord reached significant enough levels. It's so clear that his players aren't responding to him - there's blatantly nothing to respond to! He's probably spineless enough to hold on to dear life, but if the media, players and fans simultaneously turn on him, his position would be untenable. He'll either walk or be sacked.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Oh right. So let's get Ashley to resign from his position as NUFC owner guy   :clap2:

It could get bad enough for Pardew from the stands that he could pack it in himself if the discord reached significant enough levels. It's so clear that his players aren't responding to him - there's blatantly nothing to respond to! He's probably spineless enough to hold on to dear life, but if the media, players and fans simultaneously turn on him, his position would be untenable. He'll either walk or be sacked.

Nice one mate. Pointless talking to you if you're going to put words in my mouth but they won't replace him with a better manager, it'll obviously take a ridiculous set of circumstances to be sacked and there's no way on earth he'll walk away from a £m pay off.

Nothing will change till Ashley goes & unless we're lucky and get a venture capitalist who gives a fuck realistically things won't change till the fans own the club.

Crack on I suppose.  :aww:

Oh right. So let's get Ashley to resign from his position as NUFC owner guy   :clap2:

Nice one mate. Pointless talking to you if you're going to put words in my mouth but they won't replace him with a better manager, it'll obviously take a ridiculous set of circumstances to be sacked and there's no way on earth he'll walk away from a £m pay off.

Nothing will change till Ashley goes & unless we're lucky and get a venture capitalist who gives a f*** realistically things won't change till the fans own the club.

I have a feeling that Pardew thinks he's well liked up here, and he hasn't seen vitriol the like of which Allardyce was hammered with. We won't know if we don't try. He just might walk to somehow save face. He could easily weasel his way out while the chips are down, and say he could no longer work with the current structure, possibly earning himself one more job somewhere in the 1st division.

Over 2,000 members of this forum. I'd love to know the % of the total 2,000+ members are considered active members of the forum, and of that % who would support the Time 4 Change type movement. Surely it has to be a majority in favor?

99 have 10,000+ posts

179 have 5,000+ posts

455 have 1,000+ posts

Of those, many don't/can't post any more. 2,321 members doesn't really tell you much.

Edit: 1,073 accounts have logged in within the last 10 days.

99 have 10,000+ posts

179 have 5,000+ posts

455 have 1,000+ posts

Of those, many don't/can't post any more. 2,321 members doesn't really tell you much.

OK. What about the number of 500+ posts? The above has it about 733...was hoping a rough 1,000 would be an interesting sample. Cheers for the numbers though Dave.

Nothing will change till Ashley goes & unless we're lucky and get a venture capitalist who gives a f*** realistically things won't change till the fans own the club.

I have a feeling that Pardew thinks he's well liked up here, and he hasn't seen vitriol the like of which Allardyce was hammered with. We won't know if we don't try. He just might walk to somehow save face. He could easily weasel his way out while the chips are down, and say he could no longer work with the current structure, possibly earning himself one more job somewhere in the 1st division.

I'm so tired of banging this drum but it's not a certainty we won't get a better manager, it quite frankly can't get much worse. They could prob employ a decent foreign coach for a fraction of the cost who is willing to work for a DOF.

I just can not understand that attitude. We've been slapped in the derby twice in a row. What else needs to happen? May as well try something. Or just stagnate

:thup: The players don't believe in him. That's the sticking point for me. With our current squad it has to be a foreign coach, or an outlandishly talented younger manager from the lower leagues that has had ties with european football (a la Martinez).

OK. What about the number of 500+ posts? The above has it about 733...was hoping a rough 1,000 would be an interesting sample. Cheers for the numbers though Dave.

About 623. As I edited in above though, over 1,000 accounts have logged in during the last 10 days.