South American football

Flip

In other news. Copa Libertadores is hotting up nicely.

Nacional (Par) v Arsenal

San Lorenzo v Cruzeiro

Lanús v Bolívar

Atlético Nacional v Defensor Sporting

Cruzeiro the only Brasileiro team left, which is mad, given their massive financial advantage. They'll probably win it like, easily the QF tie of the round n all.

Getting quite familiar with these teams over the past month or 2, mainly due to some betting. :lol:

Really enjoyed the competition though (first time I've properly watched) and looking forward to the latter stages. Oddly amusing seeing class players from as recent as a few years ago plying their trade as managers now, Schelotto at Lanus for one.

He's probably the best manager currently in Argentine football since Martino left & Gareca packed it in at Velez.

It's a class competition as it's wildly unpredictable for the most part. A Paraguayan finalist last year, Brazilian clubs fucking up left, right and centre this year, Bolivian (!) clubs doing well.

Reckon it'll be a Cruzeiro v Atletico Nacional final.

In other news. A fan in the serie B was killed after another fan threw a toilet at him from the stands. A fucking toilet. What has the world come to?

In other news. A fan in the serie B was killed after another fan threw a toilet at him from the stands. A fucking toilet. What has the world come to?

Fans killing fans with toilets.

Nacional (Par) v Arsenal

San Lorenzo v Cruzeiro

Lanús v Bolívar

Cruzeiro the only Brasileiro team left, which is mad, given their massive financial advantage. They'll probably win it like, easily the QF tie of the round n all.

3 of the 4 what I would call lesser teams have the advantage after the first legs. Defensor getting a 0-2 win in Colombia being the biggest shock.

Nacional (Par) v Arsenal

San Lorenzo v Cruzeiro

Lanús v Bolívar

3 of the 4 what I would call lesser teams have the advantage after the first legs. Defensor getting a 0-2 win in Colombia being the biggest shock.

Cruzeiro are going to fuck the bed in the next game aren't day.

Nacional (Par) v Arsenal

San Lorenzo v Cruzeiro

Lanús v Bolívar

Cruzeiro are going to fuck the bed in the next game aren't day.

:lol:

Lines-woman in Brazil. and this is why most people except Deuce and some fuckers on here love Brazil ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo5OxVtXjqctFpenK4OuHpFUivCV1UfWYwWjIdE4hIaVbvxxRqGg

http://extra.globo.com/incoming/7913809-809-db7/w640h360-PROP/fernanda-uliana-bandeirinha-musa-3.jpg

http://www.gazetaesportiva.net/upload/imagem/2014/05/08/t_113740_fernanda-colombo-uliana-trabalhou-em-tres-partidas-pela-cbf-na-temporada-apenas-duas-delas-profissionais.jpeg

Like dry hump the s*** without result. Should also be they not day at the end. ;) Wet the bed? p*ss the bed? f*** off.

shitthebed

:lol: You foreign asshole.

Like dry hump the s*** without result. Should also be they not day at the end. ;) Wet the bed? p*ss the bed? f*** off.

shitthebed

Definitely the most foreign post Flip has ever written. Worse than the HBA fanboys.

shitthebed

Definitely the most foreign post Flip has ever written. Worse than the HBA fanboys.

Worse than the Turkish death threats.

shitthebed

:lol:

shitthebed

I apologize.

shitthebed

Worse than the Turkish death threats.

Luca, you know man, after the football thread I can't like you anymore. I used to laugh every time you posted. Fact you defend Mourinho, Allardyce and Pardew makes you dead to me. DEAD.

Nacional (Par) v Arsenal

San Lorenzo v Cruzeiro

Lanús v Bolívar

Actually had a bet after coming home from work on Defensor. They were 14/1 and from what I saw, they were playing fairly well. Underdogs certainly but not the massive gap the bookies thought.

Both goals were classic counter-attack stuff, mind the 2nd he did his best to miss an open goal.

Nacional (Par) v Arsenal

San Lorenzo v Cruzeiro

Lanús v Bolívar

Actually had a bet after coming home from work on Defensor. They were 14/1 and from what I saw, they were playing fairly well. Underdogs certainly but not the massive gap the bookies thought.

Both goals were classic counter-attack stuff, mind the 2nd he did his best to miss an open goal.

Aye, was rank naivety from Nacional with the second leg still to play.