Newcastle United XI 0-1 Arsenal - 19/5/13 Post Match reaction from p. 29

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

There's a guy near me who just abuses everybody anyway. He's footballs Jimmy Saville.

Seriously man even if we're winning* he'll be shouting. When Ben Arfa skinned two cut in and fired it just over '''yerr fuuukkkin shyyyytee man!! get err him off''

*This is when we've scored more than the opposition. Happened a few times this year.

I speak from a position of having a few utter c***s who slag off the entire support around them very loudly for not being abusive enough. This happens at every home game for me, by people who I now honestly wish death on. These are not supporters, they are simply c***s (violent ones at that). Shout at the players, the manager, the owner as much as you f***ing like, but no, they have to hate everyone.

Now you f*** off.

You're weird. I'm not one of those people. You told me to give up supporting NUFC because I was sick of the football and express that on a forum and to friends. I pulled you up on it, you've started talking about something else. Stop being weird.

Your lack of comprehension is not my problem. Go away now.

Eliminated !

:lol: :lol:

There's a guy near me who just abuses everybody anyway. He's footballs Jimmy Saville.

Seriously man even if we're winning* he'll be shouting. When Ben Arfa skinned two cut in and fired it just over '''yerr fuuukkkin shyyyytee man!! get err him off''

*This is when we've scored more than the opposition. Happened a few times this year.

Corner by the Gallowgate?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye!!! Milburn side.

I suspect we would recognise each other.

I suspect we just might. :lol:

I speak from a position of having a few utter cunts who slag off the entire support around them very loudly for not being abusive enough. This happens at every home game for me, by people who I now honestly wish death on. These are not supporters, they are simply cunts (violent ones at that). Shout at the players, the manager, the owner as much as you fucking like, but no, they have to hate everyone.

Now you fuck off.

You're weird. I'm not one of those people. You told me to give up supporting NUFC because I was sick of the football and express that on a forum and to friends. I pulled you up on it, you've started talking about something else. Stop being weird.

Your lack of comprehension is not my problem. Go away now.

:lol: Wewwwww.

end of matchday 38..... :jesuswept:

safe :)

no moar football :(

depressing season  :'(

I quite like having a break from it. Time to forget how rubbish it was and start again with ludicrous optimism.

You've been decked in half here IP. Absolutely mauled.

http://community.retromags.com/gallery/?module=images&section=img_ctrl&img=3854&file=medium

Was over before it began.

Guest icemanblue

Brixton Brawler gonna come out punching!

http://community.retromags.com/gallery/?module=images&section=img_ctrl&img=3854&file=medium

Was over before it began.

Reminds me of this SSR classic:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2j4aan5.gif

:lol: :lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/19/article-2326961-19DF780B000005DC-849_634x420.jpg

Is that Paully off here in the top right?

The bloke in the "word" t shirt givving them the Vs :lol: :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye!!! Milburn side.

hmmmmmm,

whats he look look like? i'm down there and did shout gerrim off at toite at one point after another crappy pass

Fairly generic, it's probably not you.

Wearing a navy blue fleece today, can't describe faces, black hair.

Aye!!! Milburn side.

hmmmmmm,

whats he look look like? i'm down there and did shout gerrim off at toite at one point after another crappy pass

Fairly generic, it's probably not you.

Wearing a navy blue fleece today, can't describe faces, black hair.

no not me.

do get frustrated at times though, and let my mouth go and afterwards think have gone too far. just cant help it.