The Talk-In Thread

Ronaldo

Guest Howaythetoon

I've been to hundreds and they are always more often than not good craic. Some of the better ones I've been to have been non-league or non Toon related. Beardsley is the biggest gob shite of them all. Name drops, says things he really shouldn't and loves talking about his time at Liverpool. I'll never forget when he slagged KK not long after he resigned nor how he took the piss out of Sir Bobby. He's a proper Ashley arse licker as well. He's quite funny though. Micky Quinn was funny as fuck but he hates KK. Loves the Toon though.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone go to the Harper one last night? He must have some decent stories from 20 years!

Pardew was class last year @ the Fed, come across as a great bloke who had big ideas for the future. (how times change...)

Worst I've ever seen was Chris Kamara, He was really bad.

Really good thread idea but it doesn't need to be stickied, if people know we have one now then it'll just get bumped as-and-when there's news.

Should try and organise an N-O table if any good 'uns pop up in the near future :thup:

:lol: Gonna sticky this. If one is coming up, post it in here and someone will edit the title.

Really good thread idea but it doesn't need to be stickied, if people know we have one now then it'll just get bumped as-and-when there's news.

Should try and organise an N-O table if any good 'uns pop up in the near future :thup:

Yeah. Fuck off Mike.

Went to the Roeder and Anal Oliver one a few years back.

Talked utter shite for the full thing. Pie was alreet.

I went to that one too (at the Falcons) Got to ask Roeder a question, too. Bad thing was, some of the knackers from Kenton acting like pricks.

Would be interested to hear what Harps had to say last night.

:lol: Gonna sticky this. If one is coming up, post it in here and someone will edit the title.

Yeah. Fuck off Mike.

:lol: Can't win.

Now that I would be up for.