European Under 21 Championship 2013

joeyt

Why Pearce started with both Lowe and Chalobah in the first place I'll never know!

Looks a better setup nowZ aha far more threatening from the wing as a player.

Chalobah is decent tbf. Lowe is just a try hard thug. Steel. Psycho.

That goal came about because their forward pressurised our defender. Everything came from that, the shit goal kick, the static defending. Completely and utterly pathetic, man. Basic movement apparently beyond us.

That goal came about because their forward pressurised our defender. Everything came from that, the s*** goal kick, the static defending. Completely and utterly pathetic, man. Basic movement apparently beyond us.

It's very familiar, can't think from where tho...  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

That goal came about because their forward pressurised our defender. Everything came from that, the s*** goal kick, the static defending. Completely and utterly pathetic, man. Basic movement apparently beyond us.

It's very familiar, can't think from where tho...  :lol:

Same era. Same Nationality, Same outcome, funny that :lol:

My God, you are absolutely terrible :spit:

I'm surprised that you seem surprised if i'm honest.

Also does this Dawson have any relation to the Tottenham one? :lol:

I am. You have the best league in the world domestically. Some of the best international managers and coaches have come to work in your country. The facilities are top notch everywhere in the country. You have a fairly big population and football is without doubt the number 1 sport. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that a country like Norway, or even Holland, should be taking the piss out of you.

I am. You have the best league in the world domestically. Some of the best international managers and coaches have come to work in your country. The facilities are top notch everywhere in the country. You have a fairly big population and football is without doubt the number 1 sport. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that a country like Norway, or even Holland, should be taking the piss out of you.

Money > longevity.

You guys, however, have much more humility. You, and indeed nearly all other countries, have realised to get anywhere you need to go right to grass-roots level. Top notch facilities mean the square root of fuck all in the long-run. What matters is the right brand of football being played. Something the FA are doing fuck all to fix.

I am. You have the best league in the world domestically. Some of the best international managers and coaches have come to work in your country. The facilities are top notch everywhere in the country. You have a fairly big population and football is without doubt the number 1 sport. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that a country like Norway, or even Holland, should be taking the p*ss out of you.

Money > longevity.

Not sure I understand what you mean?

I am. You have the best league in the world domestically. Some of the best international managers and coaches have come to work in your country. The facilities are top notch everywhere in the country. You have a fairly big population and football is without doubt the number 1 sport. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that a country like Norway, or even Holland, should be taking the p*ss out of you.

Money > longevity.

Not sure I understand what you mean?

English football is primarily about the short term gain of money, be it the FA or nearly all English clubs. Nearly every other nation has grasped long term plans are beneficial.

You guys, however, have much more humility. You, and indeed nearly all other countries, have realised to get anywhere you need to go right to grass-roots level. Top notch facilities mean the square root of f*** all in the long-run. What matters is the right brand of football being played. Something the FA are doing f*** all to fix.

I wouldn't say Dutch people have much humility, we're known for being loud and arrogant knobs normally.. :lol:

I am also not entirely sure what this "right brand of football" has to do with the FA. Yes, I appreciate Pearce shouldn't still be in a job, but beyond that, you have clubs like Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs always looking for talent all over the world, but certainly in your own country as well. Surely, these clubs have some of the best staff and facilities in the world? I've been hearing these sort of noises for years and years, it was probably already said before many of these guys out there on the pitch right now were born. How is it possible that you never manage to produce a successful team?

Coaches are awful though, from grassroots right to the very top. Not just that either but no one has moved on from 20-30 years ago.

We could have all the talent in the world but with idiots like Pearce in charge nothing will change and that starts with the FA.