RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

I think you could have picked any team v villa and we would have went down, also it's possible he could have kept us up, we only went down by what a point? It's hardly unbelievable that if something was done slightly different a extra point could have been picked up

I think you could have picked any team v villa and we would have went down, also it's possible he could have kept us up, we only went down by what a point? It's hardly unbelievable that if something was done slightly different a extra point could have been picked up

The run he took us on was a big factor in us going down. We were fucking abysmal under him. If anything, he contributed to our downfall.

The run he took us on was a big factor in us going down. We were f***ing abysmal under him. If anything, he contributed to our downfall.

:snod:

The run he took us on was a big factor in us going down. We were fucking abysmal under him. If anything, he contributed to our downfall.

dunno personally looking at the results they were by no standards good or acceptable but the run post Kinnear heart attack is worse that with kinnear

The run he took us on was a big factor in us going down. We were f***ing abysmal under him. If anything, he contributed to our downfall.

dunno personally looking at the results they were by no standards good or acceptable but the run post Kinnear heart attack is worse that with kinnear

He managed 20 points from 18 games when he was in charge, and we went down with 34 from 38.

Keegan got 4 out of 3, and Hughton and Shearer took 10 points from the 17 games they managed between themselves.

He's always going to argue that he would have kept us up, and tbh he may well have done.

Someone just posted this on TF's FB page. Probs bullshit, but worth sharing anyway;

"I was in the Chairman's suite yesterday . Me and a friend were on Kinnear's table well we heard some interesting stuff .

1- Remy can sign in Jan and Isn't in court till March now

2- Kinnear had the Remy deal done 2 days before he told Pardew

3- He tried to swap Cabaye for Ramsey

4- He rang Mike when he saw the team Shearer named at Villa Park telling him that we were going down

5- Gomis is coming in Jan

6- We wouldn't have went down under him

7- We'd be nowhere without Ashley

Also the aim this year is 10th and Cup comps really aren't important .

John Irving the financial director came across very well , he cares about the club IMO , and was open about spending not a lot in the summer .

Lee Charnley and Pardew both came across as arrogant w*****s."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275015937976/

Same fella's posted a pic of the event so it's probably legit that he said those things.

it's def legit, I know the lad who posted it very well.

Guest Roger Kint

Why would they be talking about stuff like that just off the cuff?

Because JFK is a gobshite bullshitter who likes to tell the world how good he is. The Remy stuff is hardly newsworthy(he could have signed in the summer as well but seems like he wants to bide his time so no shock to know he 'could' sign in Jan ie no doubt wont) and much of the rest is him touting his view on stuff as fact. The Cabaye/Ramsey shit man, if he hadnt scored a fucktonne this year i bet he wouldnt have bid for him amazingly enough :lol:

The Cabaye/Ramsey s*** man, if he hadnt scored a fucktonne this year i bet he wouldnt have bid for him amazingly enough :lol:

So true. Wenger probably consulted him on how to get the best out of Ramsey too. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

The Cabaye/Ramsey s*** man, if he hadnt scored a fucktonne this year i bet he wouldnt have bid for him amazingly enough :lol:

So true. Wenger probably consulted him on how to get the best out of Ramsey too. :lol:

Only a phone call away :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

The outcry on here if that deal was made in the summer  :lol:

To be fair going from £20m for Cabaye to a swap for Ramsey before the goals started would rightly be questioned a little bit angrily :lol:

He has doubled his career tally this season hasnt he?

To be fair going from £20m for Cabaye to a swap for Ramsey before the goals started would rightly be questioned a little bit angrily :lol:

Yeah, i'm assuming we wanted a bit of cash on top of the swap tbh the way Ramsey was prior to this season. Even with that we still would have had a good right to question.

Yep, been sensational this season. Think Ramsey sums up why confidence is one of the biggest factors in football.

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah, i'm assuming we wanted a bit of cash on top of the swap tbh the way Ramsey was prior to this season. Even with that we still would have had a good right to question.

Yep, been sensational this season. Think Ramsey sums up why confidence is one of the biggest factors in football.

:thup:

Think Ramsey sums up why confidence is one of the biggest factors in football.

Think Bentdner sums up why confidence isn't one of the biggest factors in football.

Think Bentdner sums up why confidence isn't one of the biggest factors in football.

:lol:

Do you really believe he's confident when he gets on the pitch for Arsenal? Not a chance. He can say what he likes in the press, that's not confidence on a football pitch.

:lol:

given they've been banned the chronicle and journal might want to consider contacting uncal joe as a ghost event organiser, offer him a fee every month to show up...sit him at a table surrounded by mannequins and a bottle of vodka then prompt him to spill the beans