RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Holy fucking shit :yikes:

Just listened to it, that is incredible, a truly incredible "interview".

Love how he mugs us off right at the end too.

Cheeky cunt  :rant:

The end is the absolute worst like. They even gave him a golden opportunity to try and win the fans over a tiny bit, and he just fucked us off.

By saying what? There's no fucking way I'm listening to it myself, I'm quite happy with my laptop at present.

Aye, plus, you don't want to risk the chance that your bairn has supersonic hearing and might actually hear the foul cunt talking shit from his cot.

The end is the absolute worst like. They even gave him a golden opportunity to try and win the fans over a tiny bit, and he just fucked us off.

By saying what? There's no fucking way I'm listening to it myself, I'm quite happy with my laptop at present.

Wise man. Basically they asked him if he had a message for us, and he basically said he didn't care what anyone thought and he knew more than any of us. Also, did we want Derek Lambayzy back, whoever that is.

No way? :lol:

Wise man. Basically they asked him if he had a message for us, and he basically said he didn't care what anyone thought and he knew more than any of us. Also, did we want Derek Lambayzy back, whoever that is.

He was specifically asked to give a message to those Newcastle fans who didn't support his appointment as DoF, not just every Newcastle fan everywhere. Now to us those two may be one and the same, but to Joe Kinnear they're certainly not - he got over 10,000 letters after his heart attack you know?

(Not quite verbatim but near enough): "If they wanna argue with me, they're talking out of their backsides. What do you want? Should I bring Lambayzee back? I've certainly got a lot more intelligence than them [disgruntled Newcastle fans]."

Guest neesy111

He was specifically asked to give a message to those Newcastle fans who didn't support his appointment as DoF, not just every Newcastle fan everywhere. Now to us those two may be one and the same, but to Joe Kinnear they're certainly not - he got over 10,000 letters after his heart attack you know?

Yet no one didn't put any fucking Cyanide in them.  Twats.

(Not quite verbatim but near enough): "If they wanna argue with me, they're talking out of their backsides. What do you want? Should I bring Lambayzee back? I've certainly got a lot more intelligence than them [disgruntled Newcastle fans]."

:lol: That was basically it, aye.

Annoyed I didn't hear Michael Martin.

He was absolutely brilliant. Covered pretty much all the bullshit and absolutely destroyed Kinnear in the process.

:thup: Very articulate and methodical destruction.

Dave, for the love of God man, you HAVE to hear this, seriously, it's a "right now" moment in our disastrous history.

Basically after talking complete shit for 14 minutes they ask him if he has a message for the Noocarsal fans and he says that he's more intelligent than all of us anyway*

*Seriously, he really did  :lol: