RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

He is probably looking at Mark Hughes and thinking "That's the sort of boss we need, Tactically inept and a total hot head with an excuse for everything ........................I'll speak to Mike"

Can't see us having a winger lined up, Gouffran has made the left side his own, Be Arfa hasn't been getting in the team, and as long as Cabaye is around and Tiote keeps his form up I think he will see Sissoko as an extra right midfielder.

Suppose maybe a striker all we can expect then, can't see where else I would strengthen in the team - do we need another central midfielder? - maybe anm attacking mid as alternative to Cabaye?

I was hoping for Tom Ince and a Striker probably Gomis

Guest chicken little

I prefer to look on the bright side of life, and have faith that he will be just as shite at selling players as he is at buying them.

"£30m for Jovan who? No one here by that name, cunt, now fucking do one."

Just looks like he's looking down to me like.

They showed it for a while during the match, if he was just looking down there must have been something really interesting and practically under his seat.

They've got monitors there don't they? Might have noticed it was on him so didn't look up.

Just looks like he's looking down to me like.

They showed it for a while during the match, if he was just looking down there must have been something really interesting and practically under his seat.

They've got monitors there don't they? Might have noticed it was on him so didn't look up.

It might have been, really looked like he was asleep and even with monitors would you look like your eyes are completely closed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Annoys me that we just let this gobshite chat shit about our club/fans and he remains on the payroll. I know we can do fuck about it ofcourse but just something about the fact he's not getting constant abuse really doesn't sit well.

Most of the time I try to forget about him completely but then occasionally he rears his ugly head and I think, hold on this guy is still here and worse, in charge of our transfers. :anguish:

John, I think you said the club's communication was non existent and the fans didn't know what was going on. I think actions speak louder than words and it's patently obvious what the clubs strategy is:

1) Use NUFC as a glorified billboard for Sports Direct

2) Survive in the Premiership whilst spending as little as possible

3) Extract as much piss out of the Geordie mugs  as possible