RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest snoopythewriter

Probably tired from all the calls he's been making on his Nokia 3310. Making deals with managers around the world.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: Fuck's sake. Would like to see the still again, really did look unconcsious. :facepalm:

They showed him for a few seconds, the whole time his eyes seemed to be closed and his head slightly slumped :lol:

Was that the 2nd time, when i saw it he was alert and watching.

:lol: Fuck's sake. Would like to see the still again, really did look unconcsious. :facepalm:

They showed him for a few seconds, the whole time his eyes seemed to be closed and his head slightly slumped :lol:

Not sure how often they went to him tbh but he definitely looked asleep. Was quite early in iirc.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure how often they went to him tbh but he definitely looked asleep. Was quite early in iirc.

I hope they show that again :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Didn't strike me he was sleeping. Looked like he was just giving someone down and to the left of him the evils.

Hopefully it was a stroke.

Is that his first one? Genuinely never heard anything like it. Sat there with me jaw on the desk throughout the entire thing.

That was the one from when he returned :lol: In some ways it's even worse :lol:

Aye, that's the one I meant actually. Somehow I forgot about the cunt-off.

Still utterly embarrassed to have him involved with our club. Not a chance he's awake in that TV still, either - for the first time I actually feel sorry for him. He's clearly not up to it whatsoever; damn Mike Ashley for re-involving him with this club.

Aye, that's the one I meant actually. Somehow I forgot about the cunt-off.

Still utterly embarrassed to have him involved with our club. Not a chance he's awake in that TV still, either - for the first time I actually feel sorry for him. He's clearly not up to it whatsoever; damn Mike Ashley for re-involving him with this club.

Meh, he's made the difference like. Thank god he didn't fuck it all up by buying (or selling) anyone. :lol: