RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

The outcry on here if that deal was made in the summer  :lol:

To be fair going from £20m for Cabaye to a swap for Ramsey before the goals started would rightly be questioned a little bit angrily :lol:

He has doubled his career tally this season hasnt he?

Think Ramsey sums up why confidence is one of the biggest factors in football.

Think Bentdner sums up why confidence isn't one of the biggest factors in football.

Do you really believe he's confident when he gets on the pitch for Arsenal? Not a chance. He can say what he likes in the press, that's not confidence on a football pitch.

The psychologist has spoken. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

To be fair going from £20m for Cabaye to a swap for Ramsey before the goals started would rightly be questioned a little bit angrily :lol:

Think Bentdner sums up why confidence isn't one of the biggest factors in football.

Do you really believe he's confident when he gets on the pitch for Arsenal? Not a chance. He can say what he likes in the press, that's not confidence on a football pitch.

The psychologist has spoken. :lol:

Once again, just opinion. I think Bentdner looks deprived of confidence when playing for Arsenal. He'll say something in the press how great he is though every few weeks. Fair play to him he can pull on the Denmark shirt and look a different player. He's respected there and a figure head of the side.

At Arsenal he's not loved by fans, they think he's shit and he probably knows he'll never make it for them. If you think he's full of confidence when playing for them that's your opinion.

anyone who has played football can tell you the difference confidence makes.

Cabaye for Ramsey ? why not push the boat out and go for Messi

In the summer we would have probably looked like the mugs.

Not sure i agree, sure Ramsey wasn't scoring the goals he is now but he was very good in the 2nd half of last season in general play.

His link up and defensive play was outstanding and a key reason why they ended the season so well.

If Arsenal did accept that i would have been happy at the time, not that it matters now mind.

Once again, just opinion. I think Bentdner looks deprived of confidence when playing for Arsenal. He'll say something in the press how great he is though every few weeks. Fair play to him he can pull on the Denmark shirt and look a different player. He's respected there and a figure head of the side.

At Arsenal he's not loved by fans, they think he's s*** and he probably knows he'll never make it for them. If you think he's full of confidence when playing for them that's your opinion.

:lol: What did you say? Full of confidence.

In Pizza Hut before the match last night with his personal bouncer... Went over to speak to a few of the lads before he left. Asked them about their thoughts on Remy to which the reply was yeah he's done we'll for us. He said we weren't saying that at the start of the season and went on to brag about how he stopped them selling shola and single handedly kept cabaye at the club after the carry on at the start of the season. Absolute space cadet.

In Pizza Hut before the match last night with his personal bouncer... Went over to speak to a few of the lads before he left. Asked them about their thoughts on Remy to which the reply was yeah he's done we'll for us. He said we weren't saying that at the start of the season and went on to brag about how he stopped them selling shola and single handedly kept cabaye at the club after the carry on at the start of the season. Absolute space cadet.

You were close enough to hit him. That was a missed opportunity.

Somehow I'm not even surprised at that :lol:

:facepalm:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Why would they be talking about stuff like that just off the cuff?

Are you serious?

Do you think they recount about such things every home match? Have the same conversations?

''Oh and again...this is what we did in summer''

It's rubbish man.

At Arsenal he's not loved by fans, they think he's s*** and he probably knows he'll never make it for them. If you think he's full of confidence when playing for them that's your opinion.

:lol: What did you say? Full of confidence.

I backed him first goal when i seen he was playing :lol:

We were questioning his confidence, i personally think he's deprived of it when playing for Arsenal but full of confidence when playing for his country. You think he's full of confidence for both. Just different opinions.

Are you serious?

Do you think they recount about such things every home match? Have the same conversations?

It's rubbish man.

oh I don't know I could see JFK happily doing that with tiny subtle changes each time

"and thats how I saved Christmas"

Are you serious?

It's rubbish man.

Give over, its Kinnear man.

• 3 weeks later...