RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

I'm a pretty reasonable guy all things considered but I absolutely hate this old cunt  :lol:

He's a disgusting sack of shit and the thought of him being even associated with this great club never mind it's DoF sends me into a fucking rage.

:angry: Fuck off out of my club, you lying old shitbag

Its really simple stuff...Ashley has few friends in football and doesn't trust people who he doesn't know.  This is why we have nobs like Pardew and Kinnear at the club...and not forgetting is old pal who left LLambias.

Kinnear has no power to sign anyone, he is just there as Ashley's go between.  Thats it.

I'm just so frustrated with the bloke -

Frustrated that he lies continuously

Frustrated that the press leave him alone

Frustrated that Pardew is obviously angry with him but says nowt

Frustrated that fans at the match don't give him hell

and just genuinely Frustrated that he walks in the same stadium and represents my club.

Bobby Robson and Kevin Keegan could raise my hopes with a single quote, Jfk just makes me want to raise my tea.

Its really simple stuff...Ashley has few friends in football and doesn't trust people who he doesn't know.  This is why we have nobs like Pardew and Kinnear at the club...and not forgetting is old pal who left LLambias.

Kinnear has no power to sign anyone, he is just there as Ashley's go between.  Thats it.

Fuck it then, we just need to get Ashley to an N-O piss up.

He's doing brilliantly at what he's hired for: preventing us from spending money and selling players.

And taking the piss out of the fans of course.

Was gonna say. Making NUFC look stupid is his primary job role.

his arrival basically fucked up the one area of the club that could be said to have been working half right

Spot on. As much as I disliked Llambias he still did his role well it seemed when it came to transfers.

Conspiracy theory or whatever you want to call it but it seems obvious now after a second window has passed, exactly what is job is. It is exactly what people said the day he walked back into this club.

Disgusting.

If I do it will you guys still remember me while I'm getting bummed in prison?

We'll crowd fund enough money to have a status of you erected outside the stadium :thup:

Made of solid gold and encrusted with a couple of jewels (big ones) if you do Ashley too.

There really is nothing more anyone can say about this utter cretin.

I swear I'm not going to waste my breath or make my fingers type anything about this tramp of a c*** anymore only until SSN's yellow ticker says he is in a coma or is dead. The most hated person at the club. Even more than Ashley because he is useless and talks s*** all his life.

Nah, Ashley is still the root of all our troubles. Get rid of Ashley and those rotten but more prominent fruits will fall along.

Exactly this - Kinnear is there purely and simply because Ashley put him there...a fitting representative of the sleazy underhand way the club is being run...

Kinnear will probably be there as long as Ashley is - unless his health gives out first.

exactly what is job is. It is exactly what people said the day he walked back into this club.

deflection as we all know - he's there for nothing more than deflecting attention from ashley being the cunt overlord and pardew being a bang-average manager

sell best player, don't replace them? joe's fault he's in charge of transfers

team played shite since cabaye left?  joe's fault he's in charge of transfer

rinse and repeat

as if kineear is in charge of anything man :lol:

Guest snoopythewriter

I hope you have a heart attack while sucking Ashley's cock, and in the process, bite off said cock so that Ashley dies from blood loss and you die from choking on it. Cunt.