The Hatred-ometer

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's now just a case of who I hate least. Pardew gets sacked I can see Kinnear stepping in 100%. What would be worse?

Kinnear was an embarrassment to the club and has a terrible record. So fucking angry.

At the very least you'll get another melted face avatar out of it  :D

Agree with whoever said Simpson too btw.

Nothing surprises me anymore with Ashley ,i see this as a deliberate plan to stick it up us the fans and destabilise Pardew and Carr for that matter ,giving the old cunt Emperor status while Rome burns.I have died a little today  :blackeye:

Guest bimpy474

No i still hate Pardew for the shit football, but this stuff takes the hatred to murderous levels.

He's a terrible manager, but I can't bring myself to hate Pardew. He means well (most of the time), he's just wildly incompetent and utterly clueless.

Ashley is at the top of the list. The things he does seem to be wholly in disregard of what the fans want. He doesn't give a flying fuck about the community.

Guest bimpy474

He's a terrible manager, but I can't bring myself to hate Pardew. He means well (most of the time), he's just wildly incompetent and utterly clueless.

Ashley is at the top of the list. The things he does seem to be wholly in disregard of what the fans want. He doesn't give a flying fuck about the community.

Something a lot of owners and players do so often nowadays  :sadnod:

Pardew is merely Darth Maul, JFK a s*** Darth Vader with Darth 'Mike' Sideous pulling the crap stained strings in this steaming pile of sith. He's the phantom menace and just as bad to watch.

So at somepoint as St James is imploding a tearful Joe Kinnear will kill Mike Ashley and tell ben arfa he was wrong all along, he is a good player

It would have been Llambias up until yesterday, with Ashley a close second....Ashley has now placed himself firmly in the favourites' spot for the foreseeable future.

This is the end as far as I am concerned.