How do the fans respond?

Dokko

Guest Slippery Sam

Anyone who willingly puts money into Ashley's pocket at this point is a pathetic, servile mug.

Modified your post, slightly.  Keep giving money to these cunts? You must be joking. I would rather NUFC went down and down to the Conference forcing Ashely to sell and then I would go back (like the thousands of others) to re-build this magnificent football club. Fuck Ashley. Fuck Llambias. Fuck Pardew. Fuck Kinnear.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Ok.

Explain to me why you'll gleefully remind of us your opinion on match going fans on such a regular basis then. Honestly, I'd love to know why you feel as if your opinion, on this particular matter, holds any weight at all? Why should fans heed your advice on how we should be supporting our football club?

:lol: Ok.

Explain to me why you'll gleefully remind of us your opinion on match going fans on such a regular basis then. Honestly, I'd love to know why you feel as if your opinion, on this particular matter, holds any weight at all? Why should fans heed your advice on how we should be supporting our football club?

erm, check your PMs?

Guest Phil K

By going on like spoilt kids and calling for boycoutts hahaha quality

Boycoutts ? What are they then ? Mattresses ?

Guest Phil K

woooooosh

Normally does when I'm reading babble, I'll freely admit

woooooosh

Normally does when I'm reading babble, I'll freely admit

If Kinnear comes boycoutt the club read one bed sheet.

Guest Phil K

If Kinnear comes boycoutt the club read one bed sheet.

Oh right ! A couple of idiots and their bedsheet many years ago. But TO YOU one or two people = the entire 52,000.

Ah well, as you as it keeps you happy, I suppose

And thats it, is it ? Your entire point is just that ?

The fans won't do a goddamn thing. Sure there'll be loads of self-righteous indignation, but at the end of the day, SJP will still be packed every Saturday and kits will continue to fly off the racks.

this,

Guest Phil K

The fans won't do a goddamn thing. Sure there'll be loads of self-righteous indignation, but at the end of the day, SJP will still be packed every Saturday and kits will continue to fly off the racks.

this,

Sadly the most accurate post of all, true

I find this criticism of fans for going to the match very hard to agree with. In some ideal world it would be great if we rose up as one to object to Ashley's decisions and all that, but it's not like we're worse people if we choose to keep going. NUFC means a lot to people, and that feeling persists no matter who is the owner, manager or the players.

I find this criticism of fans for going to the match very hard to agree with. In some ideal world it would be great if we rose up as one to object to Ashley's decisions and all that, but it's not like we're worse people if we choose to keep going. NUFC means a lot to people, and that feeling persists no matter who is the owner, manager or the players.

My friends go regardless of manager/owner/ playing staff so they can go out and have a few pints and a laugh and simply meet up every other week like a lot of fans do i guess but they are very vocal in there opinions and feelings towards our owner and manager  O0

Guest neesy111

My friends go regardless of manager/owner/ playing staff so they can go out and have a few pints and a laugh and simply meet up every other week like a lot of fans do i guess but they are very vocal in there opinions and feelings towards our owner and manager  O0

I think quite a few are like that now.

Guest chicken little

http://www.freegreatpicture.com/files/photo64/31613-whiskey.jpg

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/nich0185/myblog/More-Side-Effects-from-Sleeping-Pills.jpeg

occupy st james!

Based on the pitiful performance after the Sunderland game, NUFC doesn't have a fanbase geared for coherent social activism. Might punch a few more police horses, but that's about it.