Olivier Kemen joins Lyon

Fenham Mag

My point wasn't whether Kemen should have played or shouldn't play.  The bit that ranked me was that the initial comment was "post-game / 4-1 result / easy game" that he should have played. 

Its easy in hind sight to say he should have played when we won 4-1.  But there were no calls for him to play before the game.

I said Kemen should be given a chance before the game. Also, I doubt the France u19 captain is going to be worse than Gouffran in centre mid

Fee still supposed to be €700k. Bit of a joke.

Based on what though? Apologies if you've seen him.:)

I've seen him a few games, but didn't stand out then. Just because the market is how it is, he seems sought after, is the French u19 captain, and we don't really need to get rid. I guess he wants away, but that fee is nothing. Should include some heavy clauses if he goes for that.

Fee still supposed to be €700k. Bit of a joke.

Based on what though? Apologies if you've seen him.:)

I've seen him a few games, but didn't stand out then. Just because the market is how it is, he seems sought after, is the French u19 captain, and we don't really need to get rid. I guess he wants away, but that fee is nothing. Should include some heavy clauses if he goes for that.

I'd presume we have mind. Never seen him myself, so no idea if he's good or not.

Who have we let go under MA that's gone on to be good? I'm probably forgetting someone brilliant but Forster is probably about the best and we received £4m for him, Celtic only made £4m profit and none of us would have chosen him over Krul at the time when the player himself wanted the move.

Guest chicken little

french (or most places') u19 means nowt tho, any number of players get a ton of caps there and turn into nowt. darnel situ.

french (or most places') u19 means nowt tho, any number of players get a ton of caps there and turn into nowt. darnel situ.

Well he's captain firstly so is obviously highly rated and also look at the calibre of the clubs who were linked with him