Olivier Kemen joins Lyon

Fenham Mag

Can understand if we are offering him a shit contract and he can get better elsewhere but what does he expect in terms of gametime? Surely he can work out that a moron like Carver was never going to throw him in last year(quite rightly tbh) but doubt the Chronic has a clue what SMC thinks of him given he only returns today or whenever it is.

As if he will get matches at Milan :lol:

From James' post above it seems he wanted to go out on loan but wasn't allowed and then wasn't given game time here either which would be pretty annoying

Yeah but James said that, so...

It was all on the Chronicle and I said apparently. Appreciate that is not much better though!

Guest Roger Kint

Can understand if we are offering him a shit contract and he can get better elsewhere but what does he expect in terms of gametime? Surely he can work out that a moron like Carver was never going to throw him in last year(quite rightly tbh) but doubt the Chronic has a clue what SMC thinks of him given he only returns today or whenever it is.

From James' post above it seems he wanted to go out on loan but wasn't allowed and then wasn't given game time here either which would be pretty annoying

And we told him we needed him as cover, clearly the club are complete bastards paying this kid to do his job as a young squad player but its hardly a reason to want to quit :lol:

Surely even james can see that last season didnt exactly go well plus we dont even have that 'manager' now. Still i am sure his attitude is solely down to the loan and nothing at all to do with big clubs sniffing round.

And we told him we needed him as cover, clearly the club are complete bastards paying this kid to do his job as a young squad player but its hardly a reason to want to quit :lol:

Surely even james can see that last season didnt exactly go well plus we dont even have that 'manager' now. Still i am sure his attitude is solely down to the loan and nothing at all to do with big clubs sniffing round.

What attitude?

Guest Roger Kint

What attitude?

:lol:

What attitude?

Seriously, what attitude? If he feels he isn't going to get a fair chance then he should leave

Guest Roger Kint

What attitude?

Seriously, what attitude? If he feels he isn't going to get a fair chance then he should leave

Are you taking the piss? If true he wants to leave because we might have needed him in a relegation fight rather than let him play in League 1 or wherever. Its got fuck all to do with a fair chance as until the last 24/48 hours he had never even met our manager :lol:

What attitude?

Are you taking the piss? If true he wants to leave because we might have needed him in a relegation fight rather than let him play in League 1 or wherever. Its got fuck all to do with a fair chance as until the last 24/48 hours he had never even met our manager :lol:

It's nothing to do with attitude, if you were denied a chance to develop through a loan because the first team needed you and then they never played you then I think it would be fair enough that you would want to leave when a team like AC Milan comes in for you. Also I would hope that McClaren would have spoken to Kemen before the last 48 hours

Guest Roger Kint

What attitude?

It's nothing to do with attitude, if you were denied a chance to develop through a loan because the first team needed you and then they never played you then I think it would be fair enough that you would want to leave when a team like AC Milan comes in for you. Also I would hope that McClaren would have spoken to Kemen before the last 48 hours

:lol: Fuck off man they simply said he was needed as cover not denying his development ffs, the kid is basically whinging because he was forced to put the club first for 3 months as it slid down the league. Theres nowt more in it than that. If you dont see any attitude in that then good for you but its pretty shit as a fan when a player would rather get match fit for an under 19 tournament than be prepared to fight for the club.

Plus i assume you understand the difference between met and spoke re McClaren, pretty difficult to judge him over the phone so meeting him would probably be needed as well as speaking to him....

All this and my original point will still be more likely, head turned by bigger clubs so invents an excuse to get out. At least gullible people will stick up for him that way too :lol:

What attitude?

:lol: Fuck off man they simply said he was needed as cover not denying his development ffs, the kid is basically whinging because he was forced to put the club first for 3 months as it slid down the league. Theres nowt more in it than that. If you dont see any attitude in that then good for you but its pretty shit as a fan when a player would rather get match fit for an under 19 tournament than be prepared to fight for the club.

Plus i assume you understand the difference between met and spoke re McClaren, pretty difficult to judge him over the phone so meeting him would probably be needed as well as speaking to him....

All this and my original point will still be more likely, head turned by bigger clubs so invents an excuse to get out. At least gullible people will stick up for him that way too :lol:

It's not like there was any chance in hell he was ever going to play a game towards the end of last season. Also, he couldn't get into an absolutely shite team last night so maybe he's right for thinking he won't get a chance this season either

Isn't he 17-18? What makes him think he can immediately start playing for the club when central midfield is our most player-populated area of the squad at the moment?

I can understand frustration at the likes of Gouffran playing ahead of him even if it is a pre-season match, all he needs to do is STFU, go on loan this season and problem solved.

Isn't he 17-18? What makes him think he can immediately start playing for the club when central midfield is our most player-populated area of the squad at the moment?

I can understand frustration at the likes of Gouffran playing ahead of him even if it is a pre-season match, all he needs to do is STFU, go on loan this season and problem solved.

He never said he should be starting for NUFC. He wanted to go out on loan and wasn't allowed to by the club

Aye but he was complaining that he wasn't used when the team needed pretty much every player about due to our circumstances in the league table and also that due to our prehistoric training methods players were being injured for fun.

He's been employed by the club, we took the decision not to loan him out for a few months as we may have needed him if things continued to get worse and I'm sure at the time he would have been training with the first team which would have been beneficial for his development just as much as going out on loan to a league 1 club would have been.

Instead of sounding about a move at his tender age, why doesn't he simply have a private chat with his new boss who he's only just met recently having been away on U-19 international duty, state he feels he was mismanaged last season and would like to go somewhere to sort out game time as opposed to having his agent stirring shit in the media trying to drum up interest and force our hand.

He's just acting like a little brat at the moment.

Aye but he was complaining that he wasn't used when the team needed pretty much every player about due to our circumstances in the league table and also that due to our prehistoric training methods players were being injured for fun.

He's been employed by the club, we took the decision not to loan him out for a few months as we may have needed him if things continued to get worse and I'm sure at the time he would have been training with the first team which would have been beneficial for his development just as much as going out on loan to a league 1 club would have been.

Instead of sounding about a move at his tender age, why doesn't he simply have a private chat with his new boss who he's only just met recently having been away on U-19 international duty, state he feels he was mismanaged last season and would like to go somewhere to sort out game time as opposed to having his agent stirring shit in the media trying to drum up interest and force our hand.

He's just acting like a little brat at the moment.

After his request was rejected we were happy to loan Bigirimana to Rangers...

It's not like there was any chance in hell he was ever going to play a game towards the end of last season. Also, he couldn't get into an absolutely shite team last night so maybe he's right for thinking he won't get a chance this season either

But if he's been promised that he'd be involved (and knowing Carver that's a fair claim to believe) then there's some substance to his grievance.

He's also sitting on the bench next to Dipshit Whothefuck, watching Gouffran play in his position, and all while he could be in the Netherlands with the U21 squad.

Finally, he's a kid who's seen the careers of dozens of promising youngsters be ground to dust by our complete inability to develop young talent. Fair enough that he possibly hasn't met the new gaffer, but I don't think you can blame him for wanting out.

But if he's been promised that he'd be involved (and knowing Carver that's a fair claim to believe) then there's some substance to his grievance.

He's also sitting on the bench next to Dipshit Whothefuck, watching Gouffran play in his position, and all while he could be in the Netherlands with the U21 squad.

Finally, he's a kid who's seen the careers of dozens of promising youngsters be ground to dust by our complete inability to develop young talent. Fair enough that he possibly hasn't met the new gaffer, but I don't think you can blame him for wanting out.

:thup: