Sunderland

Nobody

Imagine if they draw against Southampton in the cup too :lol: They'll be submerged in a quicksand of fixtures!

I remember something similar being said on here when we qualified for the semi final. Something along the lines of we'll get hammered off Man United and the extra fixtures will kill us in January.

It didn't.

Imagine if they draw against Southampton in the cup too :lol: They'll be submerged in a quicksand of fixtures!

I remember something similar being said on here when we qualified for the semi final. Something along the lines of we'll get hammered off Man United and the extra fixtures will kill us in January.

It didn't.

yeah its looking great in the bottom 3 in Feb :thup:

It didn't.

yeah its looking great in the bottom 3 in Feb :thup:

Far from great. But I doubt this makes a great deal of difference.

I still think they'll drop. Playing home relegation 6-pointers in between likely defeats away from home will take its toll.

They seem quite motivated by games against better sides, but hopefully giving it a go but ultimatley losing those games will sap their energy and will.

http://i56.tinypic.com/1okltk.jpg

At Newcastle Crown Court yesterday the 27-year-old pleaded guilty to four charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and two of attempting to meet a child following sexual grooming.

Hang on... Rollernonce is only 27 years old?!? He must've been drinking his blue pop out of the fake holy grail....two more sips and he ages to 250 and collapses in a cloud of dust.