Sunderland

Nobody

As per last season, our pathetic performances in the derbies will keep them up. Even if we'd drawn both games they'd be as good as relegated already.

This....its so disheartening to think they will have survived the last 2 seasons because of Pardews cowardice in the derby games. Under this puppet they have our number and next season will be another meek surrender twice

The mackems will run with anything tbh. One could say Shearer was Jimmy Saville with a hair cut and they would still be claiming it as a fact 10 years later.

Basically they are a bit thick.

This. Had to have an argument with one of them a few weeks ago because he actually thought our stadium was called the Wongadome. Wouldn't accept that it was a joke name that they had heelariously made up.

The mackems will run with anything tbh. One could say Shearer was Jimmy Saville with a hair cut and they would still be claiming it as a fact 10 years later.

To be fair both sets of fans have their idiots who'll do this.

Cheesy chips, blue pop, whee's keys are these, mackem in milan etc etc

I still don't understand why the first two are supposed to be funny/insulting.

I think because it's cheap s***, uncultured food perhaps?

Every takeaway in Newcastle sells cheesy chips? How did it become a Sunderland thing?

honestly, you can't see the difference? :lol:

Enlighten me

Enlighten me

ok

NUFC were born in 1992 = truth to mackems

SBR was HOUNDED OUT by mags = truth to mackems

2 examples of actual things that are not true but mackems hold up like beacons of light and truth

blue pop, whees keys and cheesy chips are just cultural/city pisstakes...i can't believe you can't see the difference

if you said to a newcastle supporter that sunderland people don't all drink blue pop i doubt they'd argue...could you say the same for the 1992 argument?

Enlighten me

ok

2 examples of actual things that are not true but mackems hold up like beacons of light and truth

blue pop, whees keys and cheesy chips are just cultural/city pisstakes...i can't believe you can't see the difference

if you said to a newcastle supporter that sunderland people don't all drink blue pop i doubt they'd argue...could you say the same for the 1992 argument?

Absolutely. I don't believe Newcastle were founded in 1992. I only need to look at this board to know how highly Sir Bobby is held.

I could name a lot of my friends who'd think the same.

I could also direct you to a Newcastle fan I went to school with (he's from Seaham) who's first words after the derby to me were 'Go wank into your cheesy chips man'

My point was that both sets of supporters have their idiots who'll take jokes, daft remarks too far and will re-write history.

Do you believe we hounded out Steve Bruce because he was a Geordie?

Cheesy chips are lush.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma0e21xRwC1qz9bu3o1_400.jpg

Fuck off man.  Cook some decent oven chips, grate a block of cheese over them on the tray, bit of salt and back in the oven til it's all melted, eat with tomato sauce.  Fucking lovely.

no but is that a claim mags make in general?

again, if you can point me to something like a common thing where mags are saying "mackems hounded bruce out he was doing a good job" then i'd listen to you, but mags were saying "agent bruce is doing a good job" :lol:

you lot have a real knack of making untruths reality, and that was the original point i believe

you lot have a real knack of making untruths reality, and that was the original point i believe

Maybe the untruth that mackems make untruths the reality is the reality and we're making the untruth the reality. 

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140206170346/starboundgame/images/5/5f/Ancient_aliens_guy.jpg

Maybe the untruth that mackems make untruths the reality is the reality and we're making the untruth the reality. 

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140206170346/starboundgame/images/5/5f/Ancient_aliens_guy.jpg

:lol:

Enlighten me

ok

Absolutely. I don't believe Newcastle were founded in 1992. I only need to look at this board to know how highly Sir Bobby is held.

I could name a lot of my friends who'd think the same.

I could also direct you to a Newcastle fan I went to school with (he's from Seaham) who's first words after the derby to me were 'Go w*** into your cheesy chips man'

My point was that both sets of supporters have their idiots who'll take jokes, daft remarks too far and will re-write history.

Granted the results weren't great but I remember this:

Steve Bruce still remembers vividly the ‘hatred on some people’s faces’ when his Sunderland side lost against Wigan in his final match in charge.

‘That will stay with me for a long time,’ the Hull manager revealed, before facing his former club today for the first time since he was vilified by their fans and then sacked.

That Saturday, in November 2011, Sunderland supporters finally lost patience with their Newcastle-supporting manager after their team conceded a 90th-minute goal to Franco Di Santo, and started chanting: ‘You fat Geordie b******, get out of our club.’ His wife, Janet, was subject to abuse as well.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2483938/Steve-Bruce-haunted-hatred-Sunderland.html#ixzz2u9PfTPgs

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm not being funny like but that's going to happen if the manager is being perceived to be doing a bad job.  Things get personal in those circumstances.  Plenty of our lot would do exactly the same thing to a manager with a mackem background.

Don't know why I had it in my head that they were clear of the mire. Still deep in it, like. Really hope they go down; it will soften the blow of those successive derby defeats a wee bit. Plus we might be Pardew-less by the time they're back.

:yao: