Sunderland

Nobody

Even with that squad, if Poyet had anything about him he would have managed to save them from relegation really. Other than a dead cat bounce when he came in, the obligatory surrenders of our gutless lot and a few games in January he's been every bit as bad as Di Canio.

Nah, their squad's crap, man. And like TRon said they only got 1 point under PDC.

Poyet would be achieving something pretty special in keeping them up.

To finish last in this season's PL takes some doing. I've never known such a poor bottom half of the league and to comfortably finish dead last, 20th out of 20 when there is so much fucking pigshit in the bottom half of the league takes a special effort. They're absolutely rank.

And they took 6/6 from us. :neutral:

To finish last in this season's PL takes some doing. I've never known such a poor bottom half of the league and to comfortably finish dead last, 20th out of 20 when there is so much fucking pigshit in the bottom half of the league takes a special effort. They're absolutely rank.

And they took 6/6 from us. :neutral:

Is that true though? I can't remember a season where someone didn't say that.

Having them do the double on us truly took something special, however.

Guest firetotheworks

The season we went down was the worst that I've seen. It was like other teams were doing everything they could to get us out of it and we did fuck all. We completely deserved to go down pretty much for that reason on its own, never mind the pricks that we had playing for us then.

Even with that squad, if Poyet had anything about him he would have managed to save them from relegation really. Other than a dead cat bounce when he came in, the obligatory surrenders of our gutless lot and a few games in January he's been every bit as bad as Di Canio.

Nah, their squad's crap, man. And like TRon said they only got 1 point under PDC.

They were always going to be bottom half, but I still think a good manager would have that squad save. Poyet's January sigings have been disastrous too.

Playing Devils Advocate, I think they're having a worse run now (1 point in 8) than they were under PDC?

Guest The_Optimistic

Still scored more league goals than us at St James' in 2014. How f***ing rank is that?

Vomit

The season we went down was the worst that I've seen. It was like other teams were doing everything they could to get us out of it and we did f*** all. We completely deserved to go down pretty much for that reason on its own, never mind the pricks that we had playing for us then.

Our relegation was like watching a slow motion car crash. We had the wheel in our hands right up until the last minute but did we turn it? Did we fuck. Awful.

Think he's wanting to be sacked tbh.

Inclined to agree. He seems to be washing his hands of the situation and he's always stressing how shite the situation was when he took over. Fails to mention the fact he had them out of the shit and into about 13th in early Feb and has taken them straight back down into 20th and well adrift at the bottom.

Can't blame him in many ways as I can't imagine he wants a PL relegation on his CV as he's starting his managerial career. 

He'll be hoping another club come in for him or he's maybe uncertain if they'll sack him or not. Latter is unlikely as I think he'd be given a chance to bring them back up.

Besides from the fact if he's done a good enough job for them considering the players at his disposal (I don't), his comments in recent weeks our outright disgraceful. He's effectively thrown in the towel weeks before they were mathematically down. Astoundingly weak minded.

Keith Downie ‏@SkySports_Keith 1m

Poyet tells @SkySportsNews: "it won't be a surprise to anyone if something happens between now & end of the season." (Regarding his future)

FFS :lol:

fucking hell. :lol:

Guest Walter

He really sounds like he doesn't want to be there anymore.

"I don't want to rebuild, I didn't come to Sunderland to rebuild nothing"

Guest bimpy474

Went for a stroll with the family along Canvey Island seafront today, saw this :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/KdomwXR.png