Sunderland

Nobody

They'll not get rid of him due to his 'great escape' and Derby record. I think he's a good manager, the best they've had since Reid, however he just doesn't have the players, and hasn't helped himself with some dodgy South American imports and former players that simply haven't paid off.

He got them to the Leage Cup final last year as well tbf.

WEMBO.

They'll not get rid of him due to his 'great escape' and Derby record. I think he's a good manager, the best they've had since Reid, however he just doesn't have the players, and hasn't helped himself with some dodgy South American imports and former players that simply haven't paid off.

That's fine if all they aspire to us beating us which will cease to happen with such regularity once we get a proper manager and being in relegation dog fights.

If they aspire to more than they should look at the whole thing and improve it especially considering the wages they are throwing around.

Not often I agree with you but very much this. He's also seems very stubborn which might be nice viewing as an outsider.

He's constantly sniping away about not having any involvement with transfers but surely he is responsible for Bridcutt and Buckley.

Not often I agree with you but very much this. He's also seems very stubborn which might be nice viewing as an outsider.

He's constantly sniping away about not having any involvement with transfers but surely he is responsible for Bridcutt and Buckley.

...and surely the hoardes of South American jokers he's signed.

He's been gasping to get away since he joined according to a few press types.

If Poyet didn't have such a great derby record (thanks to Pardew) he'd be gone. Another great example of the north east clubs having no ambition but to beat each other (and we now don't even have that under Ashley).

Anyone know how many they have won out of their last 38 home games?

If Poyet didn't have such a great derby record (thanks to Pardew) he'd be gone. Another great example of the north east clubs having no ambition but to beat each other (and we now don't even have that under Ashley).

Last 38 home games (League):

W7    D14    L17    Pts35

Guest antz1uk

how does that compare to the fraudew?

W18    D5    L15    Pts59

I think.

Guest antz1uk

W18    D5    L15    Pts59

I think.

Cheers,  O0

Poyet will have his bi-yearly whinge. It's to be expected now.

I don't want him gone and his style of football is expected. As has been mentioned his hands are tied by the players he's got. He has to keep it tight. His back four is ageing badly. We're exceptionally vulnerable to pace. Van Aanholt the quickest of the lot was shown up defensively several times today by Markovic who I haven't been particularly impressed with so far.

Good record against yourselves and the escape and cup run last season I'm willing to put up with a season of this provided we survive.

It's like you say we're about where you are now. Survive and try not to have ambition.

Short is well into FFP. One of the forerunners. I have no complaints with what he's trying to do at present. He's invested what he can, saw no return and quite rightly held back. Even then Poyet has had Buckley (McClean mark two) Bridcutt (believe he'll turn good) and the South Americans (I really like Vergini)

He shouldn't go. I can see what he's trying to do. We knock it around. We get men behind the ball. We look to the likes of Johnson to create something. Bear  in mind I was a season ticket holder during two record low point seasons this could be counted as progress.

It's 3 in the morning. I'm pissed and about to pass out. Make of that what you will. I don't want Poyet gone.

Obviously he knows more about them than I do, but I disagree with a lot of that. Find it staggering how they don't want him gone, every time I've seen them lately they park the (Gus) bus, it must be horrible to be a fan of them. It's not like he hasn't had any money to spend either, signed plenty of players , most who seem to be a bit gash.

Obviously he knows more about them than I do, but I disagree with a lot of that. Find it staggering how they don't want him gone, every time I've seen them lately they park the (Gus) bus, it must be horrible to be a fan of them. It's not like he hasn't had any money to spend either, signed plenty of players , most who seem to be a bit gash.

The problem is that apart from Van Aanholt we have no pace in the team. This is partly down to Poyet but also because of the players he inherited. Our attacks are so ponderous it's beyond irritating. The counter attacking goal we scored at your place was a rare gem.

The reason most Sunderland fans don't want Poyet sacked (yet) is because we're sick of constantly changing the man in charge but seeing no real difference on the pitch. I'd rather keep him, give him a decent crack of the whip and hopefully we'll see an end to these constant relegation battles.

He signed Buckley, Bridcutt, Van Aanholt for a combined circa £7m. The rest of his signings have been on frees or loans. Two of them look OK. Buckley is pretty gash. To say he's spent money is bollocks. In comparison to the rest of the league, probably Burnley aside he's had next to nothing. I'm not saying he's not making mistakes, and the football is pretty dire, without him we'd be down by now though.

Forgot about Rodwell... Probably because he's never fit.

Poyet out

He signed Buckley, Bridcutt, Van Aanholt for a combined circa £7m. The rest of his signings have been on frees or loans. Two of them look OK. Buckley is pretty gash. To say he's spent money is bollocks. In comparison to the rest of the league, probably Burnley aside he's had next to nothing. I'm not saying he's not making mistakes, and the football is pretty dire, without him we'd be down by now though.

Poyet out

Fair enough, my mistake then. Like I said, you guys obviously knows better, but I still think the football he's serving up is dreadful, and you're in a constant relegation battle. Can definitely see the point in not wanting to change manager again though, remember that got pretty annoying when we used to do it.

Poyet out

Scocco as well for around £3-4m