Sunderland

Nobody

Yeah but we didn't though, this hypothetical argument about that match whilst completely ignoring what actually happened makes absolutely no sense to me.

But what does make sense to you is believing that Sunderland losing heavily to Everton in a completely different game of football somehow bears relevance to another entirely different game of football that took place a week earlier?

You try to pull the village bike, she turns you down.

Do you see the relevance?

:lol:

Well, using a similar analogy for the one that KI doesn't think makes sense is the equivalent of being halfway through a successful attempt at pulling then the bouncers coming and throwing you out of the club for absolutely no reason.  Granted we could have persevered, maybe climbed back in through the bog windows and got back in the game, but they intentionally broke our ribs throwing us down the stairs on the way out so we couldn't make the climb.

I like it  :lol:

but mojo, every single Saturday night you're chucked out for "absolutely no reason", sooner or later you should start asking questions. Maybe it's your attire, maybe it's your attitude, maybe it's just your face - not my business. Maybe if you just pull before the bouncer has a chance to start things would go nicely

I wonder how much further we can stretch this analogy

I don't like where this is going, time to get off :lol:

Didn't he say something like "at 2-2, it was like a win and that's good enough".  In reference to his players getting too carried away, playing open and trying to actually win the game? 

Unless I have misunderstood his point.  That is Pardew levels of bullshit.

James Hunter ‏@JHunterChron

Big Sam: At 2-2 if players decide to go and do what they want, it doesn't matter what system you play. #SAFC

:lol:

Admitted lack of control over the players on the pitch already.  Tis ok though, beat the mags.

Didn't he say something like "at 2-2, it was like a win and that's good enough".  In reference to his players getting too carried away, playing open and trying to actually win the game? 

Unless I have misunderstood his point.  That is Pardew levels of bullshit.

Aye, I think the point he was trying to make was they should have shut up shop and protected the draw. Not good if they're ignoring him already!

Loving it that he's already blaming the players publicly for the defeats. Happy enough to take the credit when his starting line up last week performed shit until injuries forced him to bring on Defoe.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah but we didn't though, this hypothetical argument about that match whilst completely ignoring what actually happened makes absolutely no sense to me.

But what does make sense to you is believing that Sunderland losing heavily to Everton in a completely different game of football somehow bears relevance to another entirely different game of football that took place a week earlier?

Not normally no, but when there's such a disparity between the 3-0 and the 6-2 it has a much bigger impact, especially when it's just one week later.

I think what Allardyce really wanted to say that the defence is f*cking appalling, which it is. Sadly for him he can't, even though every man and his dog can see it. If he can get that shower of shite to keep 4 clean sheets all season he's deserves a medal.

I think what Allardyce really wanted to say that the defence is f*cking appalling, which it is. Sadly for him he can't, even though every man and his dog can see it. If he can get that shower of s**** to keep 4 clean sheets all season he's deserves a medal.

Well two are nailed on.

I think what Allardyce really wanted to say that the defence is f*cking appalling, which it is. Sadly for him he can't, even though every man and his dog can see it. If he can get that shower of s**** to keep 4 clean sheets all season he's deserves a medal.

Well two are nailed on.

Probably down to your shit finishing than our excellent defending. Colback, Sissoko (I think) and Mitrovic had poor efforts in the last derby.

https://www.facebook.com/South-Shields-Sunderland-Supporters-199777633366667/

Pikey that's fucking disgusting I'd expect that of migrants not Sunderland Supporters

God Dam they sooooo classy! Respected throughout football marra, 6 in a row, to the plane everyone!!!