Sunderland

Nobody

just had a look at the smb board to see how they were about yesterday - first couple of threads.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-would-the-mags-react.887102/

:lol:

Theres that "class" word being used again, salt of the earth the mackems wheras we are all just scum with a nice city that we collectively love to smash up. I told my wife I can't help being a hooligan, it's because i'm a nufc fan and she will have to live with that.

We are both jokes and I am not laughing. A real rivalry would be a world where the makems win stuff and so do we instead of us both vying for fantastic failure at every turn.

I've been saying this for a long time. How amazing would it be if we could have banter about our successes, rather than taking the piss out of each other because of our failures ? We can always hope.

Anyway, I had an amazing day yesterday with my 10 year old son. I'll not lie, I was gutted by the result, but very pleased with the way the team played. Two wonder goals finished us off, and sometimes you have to hold your hands up in defeat and admit the better team won. As a Sunderland fan, days like yesterday don't come very often, and I lapped it up. I want more, and if we beat Hull at the weekend we could be doing it all again !

Special mention for the referee yesterday, he was excellent.

Back to the real world today though, and most of the league results went our way over the weekend, so it's not all doom and gloom.

We are both jokes and I am not laughing. A real rivalry would be a world where the makems win stuff and so do we instead of us both vying for fantastic failure at every turn.

I've been saying this for a long time. How amazing would it be if we could have banter about our successes, rather than taking the p*ss out of each other because of our failures ? We can always hope.

Every derby bar the North London, Liverpool & Manchester ones are like that though tbh.

I've been saying this for a long time. How amazing would it be if we could have banter about our successes, rather than taking the p*ss out of each other because of our failures ? We can always hope.

Every derby bar the North London, Liverpool & Manchester ones are like that though tbh.

Going by the Tuesday Club podcast the North London one is no different.

I've been saying this for a long time. How amazing would it be if we could have banter about our successes, rather than taking the piss out of each other because of our failures ? We can always hope.

Anyway, I had an amazing day yesterday with my 10 year old son. I'll not lie, I was gutted by the result, but very pleased with the way the team played. Two wonder goals finished us off, and sometimes you have to hold your hands up in defeat and admit the better team won. As a Sunderland fan, days like yesterday don't come very often, and I lapped it up. I want more, and if we beat Hull at the weekend we could be doing it all again !

Back to the real world today though, and most of the league results went our way over the weekend, so it's not all doom and gloom.

He was fucking abysmal tbh

Agree with the rest of your post though.

If by excellent, you mean he let everything go your way then yeah, you're spot on :lol:

Fair play to you though, I'm very jealous that we haven't looked like we could get past a pub team in the cups the last few years, let alone make it to a final.

just had a look at the smb board to see how they were about yesterday - first couple of threads.

Theres that "class" word being used again, salt of the earth the mackems wheras we are all just scum with a nice city that we collectively love to smash up. I told my wife I can't help being a hooligan, it's because i'm a nufc fan and she will have to live with that.

This

Class my arse they are a bunch of small time chips on their shoulders living in the dark ages odious pricks

Class isnt leaving covent garden looking like a fucking bombsite god I despise these horrible bastards

If by excellent, you mean he let everything go your way then yeah, you're spot on :lol:

Fair play to you though, I'm very jealous that we haven't looked like we could get past a pub team in the cups the last few years, let alone make it to a final.

No, I thought he let a lot go from both sides. I may not have been entirely sober mind  :blush:

A great day though, it's such a shame we don't have many of them around these parts.

Guest Roger Kint

Woke up to some great tantrams and tears on FB from mackems who obviously got home late last night:

Couldn't give a fuck if we lost every game from now on, at least we've done the double over you horrible cunts. Haven't you got some horses to be punching rather than being obsessed with Sund3rlan0?

:lol: :idiot2:

This

Class my arse they are a bunch of small time chips on their shoulders living in the dark ages odious pricks

Class isnt leaving covent garden looking like a f***ing bombsite god I despise these horrible b******s

A bomb site ? It was a massive street party. It was no different to any other large event. Have you seen the state of Notting Hill after the carnival ? The Metropolitan Police have praised the fans for their behaviour over the weekend. Only one arrest the last time I looked. Even that pratt of a  Tory MP is backtracking on his pathetic comments regarding Covent Garden. Yes there was lots of litter, but nothing was broken, wrecked or vandalised.

If we beat Hull next week then at least the good people of London know what to expect, because the fans will be doing it all over again.

Woke up to some great tantrams and tears on FB from mackems who obviously got home late last night:

Couldn't give a f*** if we lost every game from now on, at least we've done the double over you horrible c***s. Haven't you got some horses to be punching rather than being obsessed with Sund3rlan0?

We'll never get rid of these people, and the internet makes the problem 100 times worse.

"How would the mags react to losing a cup final?"

"They'd destroy the whole of London!  They'd slaughter every horse in the country!  They'd attack the opposing fans!"

Seem to have completely forgotten it happened twice in living memory and the atmosphere afterwards was completely good natured.  Can't remember anyone talking about Sunderland and if we'd made a better account of ourselves than they would have done in our personal fantasies though.

Guest Roger Kint

Couldn't give a f*** if we lost every game from now on, at least we've done the double over you horrible c***s. Haven't you got some horses to be punching rather than being obsessed with Sund3rlan0?

We'll never get rid of these people, and the internet makes the problem 100 times worse.

There was an even worse one but the person whose status it was on has deleted it sadly. Basically that mackems have had relegations and still get 40k a match yet we have had loads of relative success and we only got 16k before KK turned up :lol:

Fair credit to you though, giving it a go was more than we did.

There was an even worse one but the person whose status it was on has deleted it sadly. Basically that mackems have had relegations and still get 40k a match yet we have had loads of relative success and we only got 16k before KK turned up :lol:

Fair credit to you though, giving it a go was more than we did.

Aye, we did OK, but City are a different class when they turn it on. Fair play to them, I like their fans and Maine Road used to my favourite away trip.

As for this 1992 bollocks, I really don't know why some Sunderland fans still bleat on about it. The stats are in Newcastle's favour when it comes to attendances.

I'm looking forward to next weekend now, but I need to give my poor liver a rest !

I'm all confused, this guy sees a decent well adjusted individual with and ability to give perspective.

Indeed, although we had a few like that who then lost their marbles after a derby defeat, that'll be the acid test ;)

I'm all confused, this guy sees a decent well adjusted individual with and ability to give perspective.

Indeed, although we had a few like that who then lost their marbles after a derby defeat, that'll be the acid test ;)

Might be a while before we get another derby  :lol:

He's alright for the next six or seven years then.

They'll be alright this season, there are three worse teams than them easily.  Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich.  Bassong was great yesterday, one man relegation mission.

"I think they seriously believe that man for man their team is better than city's. Hell on"

What?! :lol:

Deluded Geordies marra, all think they're gonna win the league every season.  Mag at work was going on about it.