Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

They'll be alright this season, there are three worse teams than them easily.  Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich.  Bassong was great yesterday, one man relegation mission.

Irrelevent who is worse if they dont start beating sides again. Already bluemooned in the bottom 3 and those around them have a chance to gain points at the weekend while sunderland embark on another trip to Wembo.

We are both jokes and I am not laughing. A real rivalry would be a world where the makems win stuff and so do we instead of us both vying for fantastic failure at every turn.

I've been saying this for a long time. How amazing would it be if we could have banter about our successes, rather than taking the p*ss out of each other because of our failures ? We can always hope.

Anyway, I had an amazing day yesterday with my 10 year old son. I'll not lie, I was gutted by the result, but very pleased with the way the team played. Two wonder goals finished us off, and sometimes you have to hold your hands up in defeat and admit the better team won. As a Sunderland fan, days like yesterday don't come very often, and I lapped it up. I want more, and if we beat Hull at the weekend we could be doing it all again !

Special mention for the referee yesterday, he was excellent.

Back to the real world today though, and most of the league results went our way over the weekend, so it's not all doom and gloom.

:thup:

Glad you had a good day out with your son.

Mackems over the back from me are playing football in the garden. The bairn is describing and trying to replicate Toure's goal from yesterday. Daddy sounds thrilled :lol:

Aye, it seems on a weekend when we won 4-1 away to an in form Hull, the best performance from a north-east team was Sunderland's almost inevitable defeat to a City side which, by their standards, had been faltering lately.

It really sounds like they are truly honoured to have been beaten by such a fine side.

We are both jokes and I am not laughing. A real rivalry would be a world where the makems win stuff and so do we instead of us both vying for fantastic failure at every turn.

I've been saying this for a long time. How amazing would it be if we could have banter about our successes, rather than taking the p*ss out of each other because of our failures ? We can always hope.

Anyway, I had an amazing day yesterday with my 10 year old son. I'll not lie, I was gutted by the result, but very pleased with the way the team played. Two wonder goals finished us off, and sometimes you have to hold your hands up in defeat and admit the better team won. As a Sunderland fan, days like yesterday don't come very often, and I lapped it up. I want more, and if we beat Hull at the weekend we could be doing it all again !

Back to the real world today though, and most of the league results went our way over the weekend, so it's not all doom and gloom.

Aye it was brilliant, he takes defeat better than me, which is a useful attribute when you're a Sunderland fan  :D

Aye it was brilliant, he takes defeat better than me, which is a useful attribute when you're a Sunderland fan  :D

I hope you stay up. Moving away has made me see things from a different perspective. I too would much rather see the rivalry based on success rather than failure.

I hope you stay up. Moving away has made me see things from a different perspective. I too would much rather see the rivalry based on success rather than failure.

People still pushing this horseshit? I too would like you too stay up, for I love getting bummed 3-0 every season and becoming the ource of local and national ridicule.

Guest neesy111

How the fuck did he get a ticket anyway? 

Sounds like someone's just found the photo and made up a story to go with it.

:serious:

People still pushing this horseshit? I too would like you too stay up, for I love getting bummed 3-0 every season and becoming the ource of local and national ridicule.

Its a big world out there.  Small minded views are what will bring you ridicule.

How the f*** did he get a ticket anyway? 

Sounds like someone's just found the photo and made up a story to go with it.

Pretty sure it was in the locals.

Aye, I saw it on one of the local news programmes, so its a genuine story, apart from the 'had a ticket, then died' bit.

Guest Roger Kint

1779733_523867584395189_906050101_n.jpg

His dad passed in 2012 but had a ticket for the game?

Someone on FB said that the top says '12 A 12' or 'Dad' so to go with the '4 U' bit and his dad passed away in the last 6 months. Unless it says Dad under the cut off of that photo in which case fuck knows :lol:

1779733_523867584395189_906050101_n.jpg

His dad passed in 2012 but had a ticket for the game?

Someone on FB said that the top says '12 A 12' or 'Dad' so to go with the '4 U' bit and his dad passed away in the last 6 months. Unless it says Dad under the cut off of that photo in which case f*** knows :lol:

Im sure the top bit is 12.12.12 - the date his dad passed away, strangely enough.

Then below, it 4 with 'u dad' beneath.

There is a larger pic, but the top bit is obscured by the hood, but (from memory when it was on look north) I'm sure its the date of death.