Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Haris Vuckic

7th is the lowest place that can get Europa, but that means two top 6 clubs getting to the FA cup final - not many of them left, is there?

Arsenal v Everton

Hull City v Sunderland

Sheffield United v Charlton Athletic

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

:scared: they could feasibly get to another final

Nah. Hull will beat them fairly comfortably. It's all down hill from here for the mackems :thup:

7th is the lowest place that can get Europa, but that means two top 6 clubs getting to the FA cup final - not many of them left, is there?

Arsenal v Everton

Hull City v Sunderland

Sheffield United v Charlton Athletic

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

So it's got to be an Arsenal/Everton vs City final then.

what a shit night, deffo worst as a fan.

I agree completely. Bloody awful.

still good old mackems didnt let us down after they wangled the daftest promotion ever.

Genuinely think they'll have a job on to keep hold of Poyet this summer. He's taken over a disorganised, dysfunctional rabble and moulded them into a pretty effective unit capable of giving anyone a game. I think he's put himself in the shop window a bit and someone, maybe Spurs?, could make a move for him. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Genuinely think they'll have a job on to keep hold of Poyet this summer. He's taken over a disorganised, dysfunctional rabble and moulded them into a pretty effective unit capable of giving anyone a game. I think he's put himself in the shop window a bit and someone, maybe Spurs?, could make a move for him. 

He's tactically switched on. I don't think there is anything special about him though. Keep them up and get to another Final and maybe, just maybe...

RE the makems :lol:

I know I said I wanted them to win, but in reality, had they won, it wouldn't have bothered me and from a NE perspective and anti modern football perspective it would have been OK, but they lost so fuck them and all the :lol: in the world their way.

He's tactically switched on. I don't think there is anything special about him though. Keep them up and get to another Final and maybe, just maybe...

RE the makems :lol:

I know I said I wanted them to win, but in reality, had they won, it wouldn't have bothered me and from a NE perspective and anti modern football perspective it would have been OK, but they lost so fuck them and all the :lol: in the world their way.

Puts him a few levels above quite a few of the oafs currently managing in the league then. :lol: