Sunderland

Nobody

Most of me wants Hull to swat them away next weekend but part of me wants them to get City or Arsenal in the semi, spend a load more money and lose again. As long as they don't get to that fucking final again.

Most of me wants Hull to swat them away next weekend but part of me wants them to get City or Arsenal in the semi, spend a load more money and lose again. As long as they don't get to that fucking final again.

So not Arsenal then. Can't trust them to do any thing.

Just had a mackem tell me I've got more to worry about than them, with Pardew etc.

Couldn't disagree with him.

Why?

Because their manager gives a shit, in the oppositions dressing room but still!

Let's just go with the whole Hull thing. They'll get Sheff Utd or Charlton anyway in the semis

True like, don't really trust anyone to see them twats off without shredding my nerves. Be a lot happier if fat Bruce does the job next week.

True like, don't really trust anyone to see them twats off without shredding my nerves. Be a lot happier if fat Bruce does the job next week.

He's the one I'd trust the most tbh.

Gary Bennett on Radio Newcastle: "If we'd played against any other team in the premier league today, I think we'd have won"

:lol:

There are currently 17 better teams than them in the Premiership. 16 if you give them the benefit of the doubt with having a game in hand over WBA.

Didnt realise Norwich, Palace and Cardiff were playing in the league today as well, this could be a nightmare day for them.

aye, for them to cry over on the way home. :lol:

From the BBC when it was 2-1.

"Steven Fletcher latches on to a knock down - but what is he doing? Gets his body shape all wrong and the ball just trickles out of play off his knee. He had to get a shot of some kind away there..."

Surely he couldn't have been on the drink the night before a final. Could he?  :lol:

From the BBC when it was 2-1.

"Steven Fletcher latches on to a knock down - but what is he doing? Gets his body shape all wrong and the ball just trickles out of play off his knee. He had to get a shot of some kind away there..."

Surely he couldn't have been on the drink the night before a final. Could he?  :lol:

Why change the habit of a lifetime? :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: