Sunderland

Nobody

poyet and larson talking about no desire- this is absolutely essential at this stage if you are to get out- if it stays this way- they will finish bottom.

Exactly how it ended for us, the players we had were more than capable of putting a run of games together, in the end none of them gave a shit. Already on holiday with their agents finding them their meal tickets out of there.

Guest palnese

poyet and larson talking about no desire- this is absolutely essential at this stage if you are to get out- if it stays this way- they will finish bottom.

They're team is full of loanees and players with a few months left on their contract. It does 't look like many of them are planning on staying.

I reckon they'll get beat of West Ham in a disgusting scrappy match. Today has made me 95% sure they're going down in my mind.

Just looked and palace/west brom have difficult run ins, especially palace

Liverpool V Sunderland  0

Sunderland V West Ham  1

Tottenham V Sunderland 0

Sunderland V Everton 1

Man City V Sunderland 0

Chelsea V Sunderland 0

Sunderland V Cardiff  3

Man Utd V Sunderland 0

Sunderland V West Brom 1

Sunderland V Swansea 3

9 more points I reckon.

Liverpool V Sunderland  0

Sunderland V West Ham  1

Tottenham V Sunderland 0

Sunderland V Everton 1

Man City V Sunderland 0

Chelsea V Sunderland 0

Sunderland V Cardiff  3

Man Utd V Sunderland 0

Sunderland V West Brom 1

Sunderland V Swansea 3

9 more points I reckon.

Can see that being enough annoyingly. If they stay up it will be due to the ineptitude of the teams around them rather than any heroics.

Just looked and I think Palace and West Brom will get to 35 points. The thing is, you can see Palace grinding out some results despite how shit they are. Sunderland just look fucked. They can't beat Palace at home, Norwich and these are massive games where they need to win. They won't get a point against any of the top half teams for me. The only team I would sway towards them winning is Cardiff at home.

1pt from Palace & Norwich should put them down but I'm convinced that Palace & West Brom's upcoming fixtures are worse.

34pts should do it but thats 3 wins from 5 (Wham, Everton, Cardiff, WBA, Swansea). Somehow I think they'll do it....which doesnt make sense.

They're incredibly shit though.

1pt from Palace & Norwich should put them down but I'm convinced that Palace & West Brom's upcoming fixtures are worse.

34pts should do it but thats 3 wins from 5 (Wham, Everton, Cardiff, WBA, Swansea). Somehow I think they'll do it....which doesnt make sense.

They're incredibly shit though.

Only think they have a chance against WBA and Swansea tbh.

Just looked and I think Palace and West Brom will get to 35 points. The thing is, you can see Palace grinding out some results despite how shit they are. Sunderland just look fucked. They can't beat Palace at home, Norwich and these are massive games where they need to win. They won't get a point against any of the top half teams for me. The only team I would sway towards them winning is Cardiff at home.

Wouldn't even give them that. Cardiff are looking to have more fight about them than Sunderland at the moment, and of the two I'm more inclined to believe Cardiff will escape relegation. Probably both go down though.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I watched Altidore play for a full 90 minutes for the first time this season. Still can't believe that he has managed to score more than 20 goals in a season in the Eredivisie  :lol:

Every logical part of me has been saying they're gone for weeks.

However, they've fluked so many points against the likes of Everton and City that there's going to be that nagging doubt until it's mathematically certain.

Still, logic telling me they're toast.