Sunderland

Nobody

:lol: I dunno. It's only July 10th and they've worked pretty hard to address the weaknesses in the team. I'd be enjoying this if it were us. I'd be halfway to the moon if Jozy was getting ready to play for Newcastle.

Jozy is going to do really well in the Prem this time. Not worried about that at all.

I am a bit worried, not because Jozy isn't a good player but because Sunderland was terrible at getting the ball into the box last season. Give Altidore the ball in the box and he'll score, but I'm not convinced Sunderland can do that quite yet. It does help that he'll be playing off Fletcher.

:lol: I dunno. It's only July 10th and they've worked pretty hard to address the weaknesses in the team. I'd be enjoying this if it were us. I'd be halfway to the moon if Jozy was getting ready to play for Newcastle.

Rewind to the summer of 2007 then. Also no-one really cares about Altidore bar you Americans.

They've lost Mignolet and Rose, their 2 best players. On the other hand, Peruzzi is good and Diakite/Altidore are decent so it cancels out so far. It just depends on where they go from here (Giaccherini, Matri, Rose permanently, Duncan etc) before calling it a good summer. The only jealousy is that they're active in the market but, to be honest, we dont need an overhaul - just 2 or 3 players.

They've lost Mignolet and Rose, their 2 best players. On the other hand, Peruzzi is good and Diakite/Altidore are decent so it cancels out so far. It just depends on where they go from here (Giaccherini, Matri, Rose permanently, Duncan etc) before calling it a good summer. The only jealousy is that they're active in the market but, to be honest, we dont need an overhaul - just 2 or 3 players.

They signed peruzzi?

:lol: We've needed 2 or 3 players for 4 or 5 years.

I know we hate them, and they're evil. But they're doing well. They could be a good team next year.

:thup:

Muricans getting a hard on over a player who's had one good season in the Dutch League

:lol: Americans maintaining tumescence over a guy we've believed in for like six years.

Btw £6-8m for an American soccer player is a lot of money.

Especially with his previous attempt at playing soccer in the PL.

He's not nearly the same player he was for Hull (when he was, what, 19 years old?) He's not going to burn down the league next season, but he'll surprise a lot of people. Much more talented player than he's given credit for.

Especially with his previous attempt at playing soccer in the PL.

He's not nearly the same player he was for Hull (when he was, what, 19 years old?) He's not going to burn down the league next season, but he'll surprise a lot of people. Much more talented player than he's given credit for.

What about his failure in La Liga too? or are we forgetting that?

As said if they sign Peruzzi and Giaccherini then fair play but the rest are not much more than squad fillers.

I'd rather have Altidore for 8mil than Carroll for 30. :lol:

That makes no sense.

Fucking soccer fans ;)

I'd rather have Altidore for 8mil than Carroll for 30. :lol:

Would you rather Altidore or Cisse?

Altidore.