Sunderland

Nobody

All from the same thread....

Mag on an airyplane:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=790036#ixzz2YIasUzrw

Different mag on the same flight:

another lad on the same flight but with a different group made me laugh even more, but i couldn't get a picture

Mag at a christening:

I was at a Christening a few years back and I sht you not there was a bloke there must of been in his forties. His attire for the day consisted of barcode home shirt, dress pants and brogues!

Maggettes trying to get in a pub being told to get lost:

I was in a pub can't remember which one and there were these two girls in Newcastle tops trying to get in the pub while the match was going on, the bouncers told them to get lost

Mag in Tesco with his nane on the away shirt giving my ex a severe dicking:

Saw an ex in Tesco earlier with her bloke. He has his nane on the away shirt. He's in his 40s ffs

:spit: :mackems: I f*cking love that site, for comedic purposes it's pure fried gold!

Guest WashyGeordie

Is he the one his agent said had no interest in joining us or them?

Said he had no interest to live in Newcastle apparently. So.. could be either! :lol:

Perruzi declined a move to them too according to his club: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8814002/

"It's the first time that something like this has happened to us," Baldomar told TyC Sports.

"The player and his agent have said that what Sunderland offered him isn't enough. This has given us several problems.

"We got to an arrangement from club to club very fast. We arranged the amount of the transfer and everything was okay between Velez and Sunderland.

"But, suddenly, the player and his agent have said that what has been offered as a contract to Peruzzi isn't enough.

"This situation is something really weird. Usually, when a proposal arrives from Europe, the player is the first person interested in having the transfer done. And, even in this case, when an offer has arrived from English football, the player should be really interested.

"But, if he says that what he would receive isn't enough, we can't do anything about that.

"But it's weird because what the player will receive for the transfer is a lot of money as he will receive 15 per cent of what Sunderland pays to Velez.

"We will see what happens in the next hours because if Peruzzi finally doesn't get transferred that gives Velez lots of problems."

Looks like he's desperate to avoid signing for them.. :lol:

Weird from Peruzzi. Can only think he's holding out for a move to Italy/Spain or knows something the Velez president doesn't.

Sunderland are far less shit than some of the clubs players end up at from Argentina albeit they're not normally on the cusp of the national team.

Wonder if they'll still get Orban and/or Scocco.

Really trying to figure out how to feel about this Jozy thing.

Hope he does well for them, only to go silent when they play Newcastle.

I don't want this move to jeopardize his recent form. He's finally playing at a high level, we really don't need to see the old Jozy right before the World Cup.

Really trying to figure out how to feel about this Jozy thing.

Hope he does well for them, only to go silent when they play Newcastle.

I don't want this move to jeopardize his recent form. He's finally playing at a high level, we really don't need to see the old Jozy right before the World Cup.

:dave:

Guest Roger Kint

To paraphrase, "Normally players are desperate to move to Europe but Peruzzi made it clear he'd rather regurgitate his own shit than go to Sunderland. This is new to us".

Probably rang Colo to ask if signing for them was a good move and had 20 minutes of this down the phone

http://img.pandawhale.com/26165-Sideshow-Bob-rQGL.gif

let them get on with it......it will always be the same old same for them- any decent player they get who does well, once hes seen the place and the state of the people, will always want away at the first opportunity. :)

Fuck that, this is the right opinion...he plays for the Mackems now and is utterly worthless to me until he puts on my national team shirt and plays well in it. 

Guest Roger Kint

Mackem on FB reckons Rose deal back on as is Peruzzi. Cant see Spurs letting him go mind unless they are buying a top LB  ???

f*** that, this is the right opinion...he plays for the Mackems now and is utterly worthless to me until he puts on my national team shirt and plays well in it.

:thup: