Sunderland

Nobody

Fair enough!  Didn't hear it and assumed when Fugazi said that, it was just that idiot "the moose" or someone claiming to be ITK.

If you want to mock their ITK stuff they just said its going to be Poyet by the weekend

I've got a feeling it's probably true, it's the choice I would make if I was the Sunderland chairman. Oh well.

Guest Roger Kint

Fair enough!  Didn't hear it and assumed when Fugazi said that, it was just that idiot "the moose" or someone claiming to be ITK.

If you want to mock their ITK stuff they just said its going to be Poyet by the weekend

I've got a feeling it's probably true, it's the choice I would make if I was the Sunderland chairman. Oh well.

Agreed, assuming he is willing to work with a DOF. His record of pissing us off alone should have him hired :lol:

Agreed, assuming he is willing to work with a DOF. His record of pissing us off alone should have him hired :lol:

One of the reasons I've put his name forward constantly for us is because I don't think foreign managers have as much of an issue working with DOFs, especially if they are coming from a lower league.

Poyet? Lower league manager with no Prem experience and a history of falling out with his board - what could possibly go wrong?

You might have your answer in a few weeks. When do we play Sunderland?

October 27th.

Poyet? Lower league manager with no Prem experience and a history of falling out with his board - what could possibly go wrong?

October 27th.

I hope Poyet turns down the post then because I won't be looking forward to him pitting his wits against Pardew, even with a much inferior team.

October 27th.

I hope Poyet turns down the post then because I won't be looking forward to him pitting his wits against Pardew, even with a much inferior team.

They employed Di Canio relatively close to our game and I think that's part of this decision also. A win against us might galvanise their season thus far. By giving a new manager a few games to get to know people, when they are likely to lose the upcoming fixtures anyway, the fixture against us will be something they all look towards. Can see it being a very hard game there despite what happens in the weeks in between. We'll still win like...obviously. :angel:

Well I know a few on here doubt Poyet, when he's offered up as an alternative to Pardew.

Would be a hell of a train wreck on this forum should he go there and start turning things around, despite their horrific situation.

I rate Poyet, and so I'm nervous about it tbh. Would be unbearable if he goes there and does well.

Especially knowing he's pally with Ashley, and could have been a realistic (and free!) option once Pardew bombs.

If poyet does get the job, I hope he is less successful against us than he has been in the past. Always seems to get one over on us. Remember his winner for Chelsea in the fa cup semi? And he's beaten us as Brighton boss twice too. It's time the tables were turned.

Poyet is a risk, but has a higher ceiling than Pulis. If they're just looking to salvage the season and stay-up, Pulis would be the smart choice.

Still think they'd do best to get Di Matteo, but I don't think that's an option.

I want them to appoint McLeish, he's definitely the best option for them.

I'd genuinely rather have Pulis

Who is your preference overall Hithere? Do you think there's an outstanding candidate/option?

Options are pretty slim. Out of those mentioned Poyet would be my first choice, followed by Di Matteo and then Zola.

Poyet is a risk, but has a higher ceiling than Pulis. If they're just looking to salvage the season and stay-up, Pulis would be the smart choice.

Still think they'd do best to get Di Matteo, but I don't think that's an option.

Poyet's ceiling so far is Championship play-offs. He's an average manager and an utter creep to boot. Poyet, McLeish, Pulis....... all would deliver the megalolz.

Poyet's ceiling so far is Championship play-offs. He's an average manager and an utter creep to boot. Poyet, McLeish, Pulis....... all would deliver the megalolz.

How is poyet a creep?  :lol:

Just look at him man. Slimy. Proper school gates lurker.

His Brighton side played good football and it doesn't seem as though he takes much shit. Personally I would have preferred him over Di Canio when he was given the job.

And Pardew's sexings go totally unnoticed.

And Pardew's sexings go totally unnoticed.

Different kind of sexpest. Pardew is a player, the ladies want him. Poyet fishes knickers out of bins.