Sunderland

Nobody

Guest neesy111

So a week before the derby and none of the players have shown enough to cement their place in the team?

We are so going to lose this aren't we? :lol:

Lets just see what will happen on the day. 

So a week before the derby and none of the players have shown enough to cement their place in the team?

Alreet captain Derby Day.

I think it's a case of ruling a few out rather than in. From there he will pick his most experienced, especially at the back, put in a grafting midfield then it's all about the forward line.

O'shea, Cattermole, Fletcher & Westwood are all nailed on starters IMO. Also think Colback & Johnson will be in there for the importance of the game to them being local lads.

Btw Brown made it through 90mins yesterday so he'll be in there as well, could see him tire early or be well out of sorts, I'd rough him up early.

Apparently a lot of player power went in to the recall of bardsley, mainly the likes of Cattermole wanting him back in and using his own decent return to cite in bardsleys favour. So he came in, scored an own goal, should have been sent off and generally played w***, therefore gus is basically saying f*** off, I now pick the team.

That's the mackem take on things anyway.

If true, that's a great way to start in your new job: pander to the people you are supposed to manage at the expense of the company and its customers.. :lol:

Captain sensible imo

Apparently a lot of player power went in to the recall of bardsley, mainly the likes of Cattermole wanting him back in and using his own decent return to cite in bardsleys favour. So he came in, scored an own goal, should have been sent off and generally played w***, therefore gus is basically saying f*** off, I now pick the team.

That's the mackem take on things anyway.

If true, that's a great way to start in your new job: pander to the people you are supposed to manage at the expense of the company and its customers.. :lol:

He's fucked off half the supporters by including Bardsley, to go with a decent lot of them thinking he shouldn't be there anyway as PDC shouldn't have been sacked, well, he's not winning many friends so far. Lose the derby and its going to be a rough rough ride till the end of the season, you could see him go as well and a 4th manager in a year come in.

Captain sensible imo

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/3669647.jpg

Whatever his reason for coming out with those comments, and as hard as it is in their position, he really should be trying to build a positive atmosphere and a siege mentality ahead of a crucial, crucial game for them. I can't see his players being impressed by those comments at all. PDC mark II.

Whatever his reason for coming out with those comments, and as hard as it is in their position, he really should be trying to build a positive atmosphere and a siege mentality ahead of a crucial, crucial game for them. I can't see his players being impressed by those comments at all. PDC mark II.

It lasted 1 pre game- just waiting to hear he shit on the floor now.

Reading a thread on rtg - Graham, Wickham & Altidore cost £21m rising to £26m between them and in a combined 49 games they've scored 1 goal.  :kasper:

how many are out of contract in the summer and will firstly not be giving a shit, and secondly cost a fucking fortune to replace.? the Mon after effect in full flow.

Reading a thread on rtg - Graham, Wickham & Altidore cost £21m rising to £26m between them and in a combined 49 games they've scored 1 goal.  :kasper:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1z7w6WnY1rz33d0.gif

Guest Haris Vuckic

Wow :lol:

how many are out of contract in the summer and will firstly not be giving a shit, and secondly cost a fucking fortune to replace.? the Mon after effect in full flow.

About 7-8 players I think. Apparently That jackareery fella is back off to Italy in jan for the same price they bought him for, so I wonder what kind of application he's going to put in till then.

About 7-8 players I think. Apparently That jackareery fella is back off to Italy in jan for the same price they bought him for, so I wonder what kind of application he's going to put in till then.

Where's this from?

Where's this from?

Rtg - Sunderland Journo reckons inter want him for what Sunderland paid and he wants out as he was sold a lie.