Sunderland

Nobody

Has any team ever stayed up with 1 point after 8 games? I know Harry likes to paint it that Spurs were on minus 6 after 15 games when he took over but they had more than one point I think?

They had two points.

There was a graphic on MOTD earlier, there's been 3 occasions in the PL when a team has had 1pt after 8 games and on 2 of those the team was relegated - I forget which team and season it was though when they stayed up.

Has any team ever stayed up with 1 point after 8 games? I know Harry likes to paint it that Spurs were on minus 6 after 15 games when he took over but they had more than one point I think?

They had two points.

There was a graphic on MOTD earlier, there's been 3 occasions in the PL when a team has had 1pt after 8 games and on 2 of those the team was relegated - I forget which team and season it was though.

Southampton in the 90s at some point

Guest bimpy474

Werent portsmouth in serious trouble one season?  Redknap saved them in the end

Not in the long term, rarely mentioned but his splashing of mental cash is one of the reasons they are where they are today. (not all his fault of course tbf).

Guest Haris Vuckic

Werent portsmouth in serious trouble one season?  Redknap saved them in the end

I thought it was Spurs he saved - when Ramos left?

So, are the drunks back in charge of the dressing room down there after PDC's failed attempt to flush them out ?

Aye- looks like dicanio tried to challenge the couldnt give a fuck workless attitude at the club- the lazy fuckers didnt like and cried to short , who suicidaly backed them. The fun goes on..........