Sunderland

Nobody

Not seen the incident but the ref could also call it for dangerous play and it will stand.

http://i41.tinypic.com/25f1r2g.png

Was never a red but I think the ref could easily point to that and get away with it. Foot raised/dangerous play etc..

Guest NobbyOhNobby

If that's a red then Williamson, Cabaye and Turner should all have been sent off yesterday - all three took far more of the man than Wes Brown

If that's a red then Williamson, Cabaye and Turner should all have been sent off yesterday - all three took far more of the man than Wes Brown

2 Newcastle players but no mentioned of Mirallas? Mackem/Toffee kernt!  :razz:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Would people have preferred him to have hit him and broken his leg? It was a very reckless tackle, and dangerous.

In no way was it reckless - it was a good tackle. Its dead funny he got sent off cos it's them, but it's in the top ten worst red card decisions in the Premier League ever

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Z Cars as fuck me! It was on Suarez so it doesn't count

Z Cars as fuck me! It was on Suarez so it doesn't count

:thup: :D

The funniest thing about NETD is them swearing blind that we started it.

All stems from their "Black Cats, Top Dogs" season review title, no?

Didn't one of them photoshop NETD onto a banner that someone held up at SJP? Or am I thinking of something else?

Didn't one of them photoshop NETD onto a banner that someone held up at SJP? Or am I thinking of something else?

Aye they did, the 'Cockney Mafia Out' banner was altered to read something like 'North East Top Dogs' or 'Forever In Our Shadow', and like most of their made up sh*te it became a stone-cold fact once the imbeciles on the RTG shortbus started whooping it at one another.

Mirallas was just doing what most people would pay to do, fair play.  Should have bit his face off while he was nursing his injury.

Aye they did, the 'Cockney Mafia Out' banner was altered to read something like 'North East Top Dogs' or 'Forever In Our Shadow', and like most of their made up sh*te it became a stone-cold fact once the imbeciles on the RTG shortbus started whooping it at one another.

Aye - it was supposed to have been held up at the West Brom match when we were 3-0 up... of course we went on to draw 3-3 and they finished one place/point above us.