Sunderland

Nobody

You'd think that losing just about every game this season that they'd be used to it and accept their squad is not good enough for the Premier League. Yet there's still excuses, lying and straw clutching :lol:

Got a recording on my phone of a mackem mate on Total Sport saying he was "cautiously optimistic" on the eve of the season.  Him and Marco go on to discuss all their new signings and that for once the club is going in a "clear direction", especially with Di Fanti in charge of recruitment.  It's all gold.

YouTube dat. :lol:

Not yet.  If they go down I'll soundcloud it at the end of the season.  I'm not jumping the gun yet.

You'd think that losing just about every game this season that they'd be used to it and accept their squad is not good enough for the Premier League. Yet there's still excuses, lying and straw clutching :lol:

Got a recording on my phone of a mackem mate on Total Sport saying he was "cautiously optimistic" on the eve of the season.  Him and Marco go on to discuss all their new signings and that for once the club is going in a "clear direction", especially with Di Fanti in charge of recruitment.  It's all gold.

Not yet.  If they go down I'll soundcloud it at the end of the season.  I'm not jumping the gun yet.

:thup: good call. I regret not favouriting all of the "revolution" tweets at the start of the season. Would have been gold if they go down

Aye  :lol: If they go down there's a list of threads as long as my arm like the 'green with envy' thread i'd love to dig up.

:thup: good call. I regret not favouriting all of the "revolution" tweets at the start of the season. Would have been gold if they go down

Aye  :lol: If they go down there's a list of threads as long as my arm like the 'green with envy' thread i'd love to dig up.

:lol:  there's some real gold to be found if they go down. Fairly sure I saw a couple of CL shouts pre season

championship league perhaps ?

Think that red card was a direct result of them now having a reputation of being incredibly dirty cunts. After all their recent bad tackles and the Larsson one getting plenty of press coverage before the international break the ref has just assumed Browns gone in to do someone.

Still a terrible decision mind but don't mind seeing them getting what's coming to them for all their terrible tackles lately.

Think that red card was a direct result of them now having a reputation of being incredibly dirty c***s. After all their recent bad tackles and the Larsson one getting plenty of press coverage before the international break the ref has just assumed Browns gone in to do someone.

Still a terrible decision mind but don't mind seeing them getting what's coming to them for all their terrible tackles lately.

They've got away with plenty enough to deserve a dodgy red.

Loads of them jumped on a tweet from Brian McNally earlier saying he once spoke with an ex-SAFC manager (has to be Keane or MoN) who claimed Friend had an anti-sunderland agenda.

1) I don't believe that he has an anti-sunderland agenda (despite being born in Bristol and a member of the Leicestershire and Rutland County Football Association - so clearly a Mag).

2) McNally talks out his arse a lot of the time anyway.

Guest Roger Kint

Might have missed an odd game but....

Our record with Kevin Friend

P17 W3 D2 L11

Cana, Catts, Meyler, Mensah, Brown s/off

Defoe "tackle" on Gordon.

Cant even count the thick twats  :lol:

Might have missed an odd game but....

Our record with Kevin Friend

P17 W3 D2 L11

Cana, Catts, Meyler, Mensah, Brown s/off

Defoe "tackle" on Gordon.

Cant even count the thick twats  :lol:

.... and in fairness wouldn't that bunch of results be fairly representative of the macums' form during the O'Neill, di Canio, mad Gus era anyway ?

See they've got another "points total from the next 10 games" thread going. Probably their favourite discussion point after "why we're the best fans in the world despite plummeting attendances" and "the whole world is against us" threads.

Unsurprisingly some are predicting an upturn to Champions League type form  :D

See they've got another "points total from the next 10 games" thread going. Probably their favourite discussion point after "why we're the best fans in the world despite plummeting attendances" and "the whole world is against us" threads.

Unsurprisingly some are predicting an upturn to Champions League type form  :D

some of them will post a wildly optimistic total from 10 games, convince themselves it will come true, be  happy again til it doesn't, wonder where it all went wrong.

Rinse and repeat........

Its fucking hilarious and been going on for years.

Think that red card was a direct result of them now having a reputation of being incredibly dirty cunts. After all their recent bad tackles and the Larsson one getting plenty of press coverage before the international break the ref has just assumed Browns gone in to do someone.

Think there's something in this. If you were a ref who got conned by Larsson & co., I'd remember it and get 'em back next time I got given their fixture. :lol:

Think that red card was a direct result of them now having a reputation of being incredibly dirty c***s. After all their recent bad tackles and the Larsson one getting plenty of press coverage before the international break the ref has just assumed Browns gone in to do someone.

Think there's something in this. If you were a ref who got conned by Larsson & co., I'd remember it and get 'em back next time I got given their fixture. :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuQeia9gvM3gdirUkt6vU38ReUnjn0LOUV2EHuizJcmqEGorw_CA

:snod:

Disgusting really. Excellent tackle and the only thing Brown was guilty of was not still playing for Manu. Hope they don't let it drop, the FA need to be held accountable for their utterly pathetic decisions both during and after games concerning red cards and fouls.

Guest firetotheworks

Agreed. Normally I'd find it funny with it being Sunderland, but if they're not saying that it was a mistake, mixed with Rooney getting away with swiping someone's legs and the whole Haidara situation last season, I hope they do fight it and fight it tbh. It's an utter joke. The whole system is so blatantly corrupt.

Agreed. Normally I'd find it funny with it being Sunderland, but if they're not saying that it was a mistake, mixed with Rooney getting away with swiping someone's legs and the whole Haidara situation last season, I hope they do fight it and fight it tbh. It's an utter joke. The whole system is so blatantly corrupt.

That's it. I'm not a bitter cunt like them re: Haidara, I want to see the FA clean up its bias which is partly ruining the sport.

Loads of them jumped on a tweet from Brian McNally earlier saying he once spoke with an ex-SAFC manager (has to be Keane or MoN) who claimed Friend had an anti-sunderland agenda.

1) I don't believe that he has an anti-sunderland agenda (despite being born in Bristol and a member of the Leicestershire and Rutland County Football Association - so clearly a Mag).

2) McNally talks out his arse a lot of the time anyway.

Pretty sure he's just a shit ref. We have a pretty good record with him (think we won every game when he was a ref during the Championship year), but now that he's in the Premier League weekly it's pretty clear he's a bit out of his depth.

Don't see how anyone can sympathise with them considering what they've got away with recently.

They're a dirty team who go out to hurt opposition players, as was clearly illustrated in two of their recent matches, so if they get an occasional one given against them then it's their own fault.

Their manager would be better off addressing their dirty attitude to the game rather than behaving like a demented chimpanzee.