Sunderland

Nobody

I'd be ecstatic if they went down. I hate this keep them in the same division for the derbies shite that gets peddled around. Sink without a trace please.

Aye.  Go bust, you shower of mackem cunts.

Aye but there form has to be exeptional for them to stay up, with 8 points at this stage.

I was thinking they might scrape it as there are some shocking teams down there. I truly hope i'm wrong like...

:thup: There is a lot of shit this year. Fulham, Norwich, Stoke, Palarse, Villa. A lot of dross.

I'd be ecstatic if they went down. I hate this keep them in the same division for the derbies shite that gets peddled around. Sink without a trace please.

Aye.  Go bust, you shower of mackem cunts.

:lol: I feel this a lot.

Aye but there form has to be exeptional for them to stay up, with 8 points at this stage.

I was thinking they might scrape it as there are some shocking teams down there. I truly hope i'm wrong like...

:thup: There is a lot of s*** this year. Fulham, Norwich, Stoke, Palarse, Villa. A lot of dross.

The way the table is shaping up it's quite possible that a lot less than 40 points could stay up this season.

Any mention of us is greeted with 'luck' and 'lucky' on that forum.

'Lucky again today'

This is from the only team in the league that scored with a beach ball getting an assist...

C*nts - we had no luck whatsoever today  :lol:

Has anyone seen their last 6 matches of the season?

Spurs (A)

Everton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Cardiff (H)

Man Utd (A)

Swansea (H)

That is a very tough end of season set of fixtures. In reality they need to get the points on the boards between now and the end of March.

They said exactly the same the season we came 5th. Obviously there are elements of luck to any good run but you can't put a whole good season down to luck :)

Apart from the Spurs match I fail to see much evidence of luck we have had in our decent run of form. All of our games we played well in, today we were actually unlucky to not get some decisions, last week Cisse was unlucky not have his goal ruled on side, even the saves Krul pulled off in the Spurs match can be explained as having a very good goalkeeper instead of luck.